Windows 10: Chrome toolbar disappears when using Instagram on desktop

Discus and support Chrome toolbar disappears when using Instagram on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi: I'm using an HP Laptop, Windows 10. I'm trying to post to IG from my desktop. But when I open Instagram through my Chrome browser the toolbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StaceyHurley, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Chrome toolbar disappears when using Instagram on desktop

Hi:

I'm using an HP Laptop, Windows 10. I'm trying to post to IG from my desktop. But when I open Instagram through my Chrome browser the toolbar disappears. I need this toolbar so I can go to Developer Tools to change the settings so I can upload photos directly from my computer to my Instagram account. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

StaceyHurley, Mar 6, 2019

2. Desktop Toolbar - Registry Hacking?

Hello again,

I don't like having icons on my desktop most of the time, so I use the desktop toolbar on my taskbar to access my programs. It works great, but I am forced to have 8 icons or shortcuts that I don't want there. They include My Computer, Recycle Bin, my user folder, Network, Control Panel, Control Panel (There are two of them), Home Group, Libraries.

Is there a way to remove these? If I delete them from the toolbar they come right back.

Anyone know any registry hacks to remove them from the toolbar, for good?

MLG The Canadian, Mar 6, 2019
  3. JanetCff Win User
    part of the toolbar disappears while playing games

I have the anniversary update for Win 10. Now when I play certain games part of the toolbar disappears, returns & disappears until the game is done then the toolbar is back. The top of the screen flipping back & forth during agame is most annoying.
    Any suggestions on how to stop this.

JanetCff, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

Chrome toolbar disappears when using Instagram on desktop

Desktop Toolbar - Registry Hacking?

I use Quick Launch Toolbar rather than Desktop Toolbar. You may add or subtract icons as you please; for example, the Recycle Bin.

Arctucas, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Chrome toolbar disappears when using Instagram on desktop

1. Chrome toolbar disappears when using Instagram on desktop - Similar Threads - Chrome toolbar disappears

2. The icon on my toolbar disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icon on my toolbar disappear: The icon on my toolbar disappear, it exist but doesn't show up.I have restarted the Windows, still the same.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-toolbar-disappear/93b1e3bd-fc42-4e9a-8f45-a99ba0b5bb1c
  3. Managing the Chrome toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Managing the Chrome toolbar: Has anyone else noticed the erratic toolbar icon behavior since Chrome included that static "Extensions" toolbar button on the right? Random buttons are prone to involuntarily change positions or are removed from the toolbar altogether (not the drop down menu), even tho...
  4. Restoring favicons on Chrome toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Restoring favicons on Chrome toolbar: Have reinstalled Chrome as was on the verge of moving over to Firefox but thought I'd give it one more go. But I now find the toolbar icons are all default and I've no idea what I'm clicking on. Is there anyway of restoring the favicons painlessly? 161382
  5. Restoring favicons on Chrome toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring favicons on Chrome toolbar: Have reinstalled Chrome as was on the verge of moving over to Firefox but thought I'd give it one more go. But I now find the toolbar icons are all default and I've no idea what I'm clicking on. Is there anyway of restoring the favicons painlessly? 161382
  6. Share desktop images to Instagram

in Windows 10 Customization
    Share desktop images to Instagram: Until this week I could save images to my desktop, then share them on Instagram. I would simply open the image, click share at the top right of the screen, then choose Instagram. Suddenly Instagram is no longer a choice. The icon disappeared. In fact, the entire array of...
  7. chrome toolbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    chrome toolbar: I recently received a new computer that has Windows 10. My Chrome toolbar from Windows 7 has been replaced with a toolbar I used with Windows XP. How can I get my current meaning Windows 7 toolbar back?...
  8. When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears: I've attached a video below of the problem. When clicking the start menu, one of my toolbars (Media Monkey Media Player) disappears for some reason, and re-appears when releasing from the start menu. I've checked every option in Media Monkey and haven' t found a good reason...
  9. Desktop and toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and toolbar: I am unable to click on anything in the toolbar at the bottom of my screen and also I can't click on the Windows icon to launch my apps in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-and-toolbar/e798ad8e-db6f-458b-b49a-bc8335c43588
  10. Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open: Hi, I just updated to W10. If I open several files/documents I get the icon in the taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the page), hover over it and see the documents that are open. I then open Chrome and the Chrome icon appears in the taskbar and the documents open icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome browser toolbar disappears