Windows 10: Chrome Using a Lot RAM

Discus and support Chrome Using a Lot RAM in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ? All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe [img] [img] [img] 93921 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thanos92, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Chrome Using a Lot RAM

Hey,

Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ?

All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe

Chrome Using a Lot RAM [​IMG]

:)

Thanos92, Sep 20, 2017

2. NT Kernel and System using too much RAM on Windows 10

700k is not even megabyte. So if you have two gigs of ram then i doubt that its the kernel. Are you using chrome with a bunch of extensions? Chrome uses up lots of ram.

Davidiam007, Sep 20, 2017
  3. audiodg.exe using a lot of RAM and CPU

This didn't work for me but it randomly started working fine again so I'll give you the answer. Thanks.

Windows_has_flaws, Sep 20, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

Chrome Using a Lot RAM

Do you have a ton of tabs open? Have you tried closing Chrome entirely? Does the problem return if you do?

pparks1, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Thanos92 Win User
    I have 23 pages open because needed for my work! I think in few days to buy 8GB RAM more and then i have 16GB!

When i close the Chrome then i use only 21% of RAM!

Thanos92, Sep 20, 2017
  6. pparks1 Win User
    Are you having an actual performance problem, or are you just disappointed when you see that much RAM in use on your machine?

Windows will free up RAM as it's needed for actively running applications. I'm of the opinion that if I have 8GB of RAM, I want nearly 8GB of RAM in use. RAM is faster than my hard drive.

If you don't use your RAM, what's the point of having it? It's like buying a 2,300 square foot house and choosing to only occupy 800 square feet of it, so that you have plenty of space available if you ever need it.

pparks1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome Using a Lot RAM

1. Chrome Using a Lot RAM - Similar Threads - Chrome Using Lot

2. XTU Service using a lot of RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XTU Service using a lot of RAM: So sometimes the xtu service in task manager uses more than 1.7gb of ram, usually it will only use a couple hundred megabytes. Why does this happen? If I end the task to free up ram, will it affect CPU performance? submitted by /u/Ok_Ride6186 [link] [comments]...
  3. My PC is using a lot of RAM for nothing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC is using a lot of RAM for nothing: HELP!Something is using my RAM in a very excessive amount. I only have like 4 GB and it's literally using 3.6 GB of it while there is nothing running. I noticed this because when I opened Minecraft, it showed an enormous lag, and it crashed. When I checked the Task manager,...
  4. Desktop Window Manager using lots of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager using lots of ram: This has happened for a month or so. Desktop Window Manager keeps using lots of ram, but it happens every 2-3 weeks. I've tried some solutions, but only restarting or re-installing intel graphic drivers keeps it from using so much ram. Is it my NVIDIA or Intel driver? I think...
  5. Antimalware service executable using lots of ram

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable using lots of ram: So this has been happening for weeks now. Antimalware service executable keeps using so much ram. I do know that it is a windows defender process but I do not think that it uses this much ram. It keeps using 400-500 MB RAM all the time. I've tried all the other fixes like...
  6. Desktop Window Manager Using A Lot Of RAM

Desktop Window Manager Using A Lot Of RAM: I'm facing this issue for the past three weeks,The Desktop Window Manager Is Unnecessarily Using RAMLaptop Specs:HP Pavilion Gaming 15intel i5 9300H8 GB ramNvidia GTX 1650 and intel UHD 630 Display 1920x1080 60HzWindows 10 Home 20H2 OS Build: 19042.985I have researched about...
  7. A lot of RAM being used for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A lot of RAM being used for no reason: [ATTACH] I have 16 GB of RAM submitted by /u/burner192836 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llgsaz/a_lot_of_ram_being_used_for_no_reason/
  8. Lots of Ram unusable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lots of Ram unusable: I recently put a new 8gb stick of ram in my computer. I wasn't accustomed to the process unfortunately, however when I got the computer to "show" the ram I checked via the about in settings on windows 10 it did say 11gb the number it was supposed to be however the usable...
  9. Why in use compressed use a lot of ram? Pls help!

Why in use compressed use a lot of ram? Pls help!: I have no idea what is happening to my windows 10 i have 6gb ram but half have been use by the system how do i fix this ? btw my ram have same channel and same VG. i think this is not my rams fault. heres a screenshot[ATTACH] Im really glad if someone help me to fix...
  10. process called "system" uses lots of ram

in Windows 10 Support
    process called "system" uses lots of ram: 64 bit build 10162 task manager shows a process called "system", details are "NT Kernel and system" it uses between 200 and 600 mg of memory, depending what the computer happens to be doing at the time Is this normal, and is there anything to do about it? It definitely...