Windows 10: Chrome Using a Lot RAM

Discus and support Chrome Using a Lot RAM in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey, Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ? All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe [img] [img] [img] 93921 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thanos92, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Chrome Using a Lot RAM

Hey,

Why Google Chrome using a lot RAM ?

All this 3 images is from Chrome .exe

Chrome Using a Lot RAM [​IMG]

:)

Thanos92, Sep 20, 2017

2. NT Kernel and System using too much RAM on Windows 10

700k is not even megabyte. So if you have two gigs of ram then i doubt that its the kernel. Are you using chrome with a bunch of extensions? Chrome uses up lots of ram.

Davidiam007, Sep 20, 2017
  3. audiodg.exe using a lot of RAM and CPU

This didn't work for me but it randomly started working fine again so I'll give you the answer. Thanks.

Windows_has_flaws, Sep 20, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

Chrome Using a Lot RAM

Do you have a ton of tabs open? Have you tried closing Chrome entirely? Does the problem return if you do?

pparks1, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Thanos92 Win User
    I have 23 pages open because needed for my work! I think in few days to buy 8GB RAM more and then i have 16GB!

When i close the Chrome then i use only 21% of RAM!

Thanos92, Sep 20, 2017
  6. pparks1 Win User
    Are you having an actual performance problem, or are you just disappointed when you see that much RAM in use on your machine?

Windows will free up RAM as it's needed for actively running applications. I'm of the opinion that if I have 8GB of RAM, I want nearly 8GB of RAM in use. RAM is faster than my hard drive.

If you don't use your RAM, what's the point of having it? It's like buying a 2,300 square foot house and choosing to only occupy 800 square feet of it, so that you have plenty of space available if you ever need it.

pparks1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome Using a Lot RAM

1. Chrome Using a Lot RAM - Similar Threads - Chrome Using Lot

2. Antimalware Service Executable hogging up a lot of RAM.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Antimalware Service Executable hogging up a lot of RAM.: I did a clean install of Windows 1903, and I got this app that pops up in my task manager. It's called 'Antimalware Service Executable'. And it hogs up a lot of RAM, I've watched a couple of videos and gone to sites which didn't help at all. I also did a virus scan, yet it is...
  3. wermgr using a lot of internet data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wermgr using a lot of internet data: It started about a week ago wermgr started using a lot of data even more than my browser, I have a limited internet plan with the usage per day im afraid it alone will go past the limit, I disabled it and it still using data....
  4. my RAM use a lot of space without reason!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my RAM use a lot of space without reason!!: Hello. my RAM use a lot of space without reason. i cannot found which one of my programs is using this high of memory because it's looks like invisible. this is my Task Manager: http://prntscr.com/ndy15s and this from RamMap: http://prntscr.com/ndy1k1 also this is a...
  5. skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram: skype constantly running in background using a lot of ram, messing up my music production work, i am getting underruns in my daw because of skype running in background, while i have removed skype from my pc and it keeps showing up in the task manager................... please...
  6. "system" using lots of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "system" using lots of data: Hi, I live in a rural area and was using mobile data for internet however recently got nbn satellite installed. Satellite internet provides you with a peak and off peak data allowance and the provider I am using had info on how you can use your off-peak data (between 1am &...
  7. Outlook 2016 using lots of resources

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 using lots of resources: I have a Dell Alien that was on Win 7 Pro 64bit. I upgraded a couple of weeks ago to Win 10 Pro 64bit. I have what I think MS calls Office 365. The subscription model that lets you run Office on multiple machines. Last weekend I upgraded from Office 2013 to 2016. I primarily...
  8. Ram Not being used.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram Not being used.: Hello i have a windows 10 desktop HP 110-014 Desktop PC (ENERGY STAR) Model #: H5P35AA Model Name: 110-014 HD Bus Type: Serial ATA-300 Standard Memory: 4096 MB Max Memory: 32768 MB Number of Sockets: 2 Memory Comments: PC3-12800 1066Mhz DDR3 SDRAM DIMM 240-pin I...
  9. Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 new upgrade, system process using a lot of RAM: I seem to have an issue with one of my system processes using up an inordinate amount of RAM. It isn't causing a lot of issues right now, but it definitely bogs things down here and there. Pictures are of my task manager window on relevant tabs....
  10. process called "system" uses lots of ram

in Windows 10 Support
    process called "system" uses lots of ram: 64 bit build 10162 task manager shows a process called "system", details are "NT Kernel and system" it uses between 200 and 600 mg of memory, depending what the computer happens to be doing at the time Is this normal, and is there anything to do about it? It definitely...