Windows 10: Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format

Discus and support Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After updating to v8.1, the address bar now has black text on a white background (see below). How can I get white text on a black background back?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format

After updating to v8.1, the address bar now has black text on a white background (see below). How can I get white text on a black background back?

Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Apr 8, 2020

2. Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR

I used to be able to type something into the address bar and it would show me search results. Now it seems to no longer work and just sits there after hitting enter. I need to now go to the home page and enter what I had previously just been able to enter into the address bar. Been going on for a week or so. Is it me or "what did they break now?"
    Version 73.0.3683.86

phaedruspress, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR

Anything and everything is possible.

I started keeping change log of things I change so I can go back. Then there is all this stuff that happens in the background.

Glad you go it sorted. Strange though, my google searches provide suggestions in address bar.

Caledon Ken, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format

Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR

Yes.

phaedruspress, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format

1. Chrome v81 Changes Address Bar Format - Similar Threads - Chrome v81 Changes

2. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  3. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  4. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Strange drop-down menu in Chrome address bar...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange drop-down menu in Chrome address bar...: ...which stops me from writing anything there. How do I get rid of this? The first thing on this menu is "Emoji". Very annoying, I think it was my little son who accidentally managed to enter a short commando and I cannot find any solution when I google this problem. Please...
  6. Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar: [ATTACH]A new feature named ‘Chrome Actions’ has added to Google Chrome wherein the users […] This article Chrome Actions lets you type Commands in the Address Bar first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Enable Rich Address Bar Autocompletion Suggestions in Chrome browser

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Rich Address Bar Autocompletion Suggestions in Chrome browser: [ATTACH]Google Chrome is the world’s most popular web browsers that have lots of hidden […] This article Enable Rich Address Bar Autocompletion Suggestions in Chrome browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Address bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Address bar.: When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-bar/f58d49e6-b05b-4f8b-accf-00944b0c8c3b
  9. Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change: I don't know why but the address bar on Windows Explorer suddenly changed after I restarted "Windows Explorer" from Task Manager as the taskbar was acting up. The width of the address and search bar suddenly increased. I will admit to using Winaero Tweaker to change the...
  10. Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR

in Browsers and Email
    Something Changed Recently With Chrome Re: Address BAR: I used to be able to type something into the address bar and it would show me search results. Now it seems to no longer work and just sits there after hitting enter. I need to now go to the home page and enter what I had previously just been able to enter into the address...