Windows 10: Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

Discus and support Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you come across the same issue as I and many others have, the following quick fix from a Reddit forum user should help: change... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pulcinella, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

If you come across the same issue as I and many others have, the following quick fix from a Reddit forum user should help:

change settings/personalization turn off automatically pick an accent color. that worked to turn the flickering off.

ra2eW8je

go to settings -> personalization -> colors and uncheck the box that says "automatically pick an accent color..."
    now you can have your auto-changing backgrounds back w/o any issue. just make sure to pick one default color that you're happy with.

:)

Pulcinella, Mar 18, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

1. Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow - Similar Threads - Chrome Version 3683

2. Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects: I turned off animation effects, it works and stops the Screen flicker with a desktop slide show. Is there any fix yet? because I actually like the animation effects and would like them to work....
  3. Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects: I turned off animation effects, it works and stops the Screen flicker with a desktop slide show. Is there any fix yet? because I actually like the animation effects and would like them to work....
  4. Windows 10 screen flicker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 screen flicker: I have a Windows 10 PC and it started flickering every 1 second once logged into the user. The background and taskbar flicker and by using ctrlshiftesc I got task manager up it does not flicker however evey time it flickers it will wrest control from me and thus I cannot type...
  5. Chrome glitching and flickering screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome glitching and flickering screen: Hi guys! Lately, I've been experiencing these glitchy flickery spasms while using google chrome on my HP Windows 10. I've tried the solutions where they change the display setting but it still doesn't work and it seems to only work for one account google chrome account. I've...
  6. windows 10 screen flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 screen flicker: horizontal screen flicker when watching Netflix, Hulu or working on word document. it does not happen all the time but when it does its quick. I jus updated to new may 2020 update but this was happening before that. I have tried updating my drivers and that did not help. My...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow: I have my lock screen set to show to slideshow but I am having two problems with it. 1. This is the important one for me. The images for the slideshow are frequently zoomed in on the images instead of showing the whole picture. I can't seem to find any way to change the...
  8. Chrome 73 to support your keyboards multimedia keys on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome 73 to support your keyboards multimedia keys on Windows 10: Google has been planning to update its Chrome browser to support keyboards multimedia keys which could be a real timesaver when you need to control your music and videos. In a future release of Chrome, users will be allowed to use their keyboard to pause, resume, seek...
  9. Screen flickers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen flickers in Windows 10: I started my laptop and waited for the password login screen to come up, but instead it just glitches back to the lock screen, so I am unable to unlock my laptop and use it. help me please. I uploaded a video to show you exactely what is happening....
  10. screen flickering in windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen flickering in windows 10: how to solve screen flickering issue in window 10 *Sad 47763