Windows 10: Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

Discus and support Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you come across the same issue as I and many others have, the following quick fix from a Reddit forum user should help: change... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pulcinella, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

If you come across the same issue as I and many others have, the following quick fix from a Reddit forum user should help:

change settings/personalization turn off automatically pick an accent color. that worked to turn the flickering off.

ra2eW8je

go to settings -> personalization -> colors and uncheck the box that says "automatically pick an accent color..."
    now you can have your auto-changing backgrounds back w/o any issue. just make sure to pick one default color that you're happy with.

:)

Pulcinella, Mar 18, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

1. Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow - Similar Threads - Chrome Version 3683

2. Windows flickering screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows flickering screen: I've just noticed screen flickering yesterday. It happens every 3-4 minutes and I dont think its a monitor issue since I can see that its not going dark. When it flickers, I can briefly see the underlying windows so it seems like the flicker affects whatever window/game I am...
  3. Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering: [ATTACH] My laptop specs are: HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl112dx Intel Core i-7 8550U CPU Display Adapters: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 My screen keeps flickering like this whenever there is a change in display which is either when i close my laptop to...
  4. Chrome 73 to support your keyboards multimedia keys on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome 73 to support your keyboards multimedia keys on Windows 10: Google has been planning to update its Chrome browser to support keyboards multimedia keys which could be a real timesaver when you need to control your music and videos. In a future release of Chrome, users will be allowed to use their keyboard to pause, resume, seek...
  5. Screen flickers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen flickers in Windows 10: I started my laptop and waited for the password login screen to come up, but instead it just glitches back to the lock screen, so I am unable to unlock my laptop and use it. help me please. I uploaded a video to show you exactely what is happening....
  6. Flickering Screen On Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering Screen On Windows 10: After searching for solutions to fix the flickering screen due to Drivers and Services (as I read). I Reset my Pc. I still have the flickering screen after I disabled the 2 services that most sites recommend (Windows Error... and Problem ….). Went to Safe Mode and...
  7. Windows 10 Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering: My screen flickers on and off when I am doing random things, it wasn't like this before. How can I fix this issue? I am on windows 10 laptop and also docking station. 116304
  8. "Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow: Hello, You are familiar with how the Lock Screen Slideshow plays, where it sometimes puts one image on the whole screen and slides to the left or right / fades the picture away, and loads multiple pictures sometimes, varying by size, and other fancy variations, etc. Has...
  9. screen flickering in windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen flickering in windows 10: how to solve screen flickering issue in window 10 *Sad 47763
  10. Screen flickering in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickering in Windows 10: I have been struggling for several days with screen flickering in Windows 10 2 days after I upgraded. I immediately tried to return to a previous restore point which made no difference. With the assistance of persons in this forum, I then tried to use the safe mode to try to...