Windows 10: chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

Discus and support chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sdowney717, Sep 10, 2019.

1. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails.

:)

sdowney717, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

I'm in the UK. I checked foxnews.com a few hours ago and got the 'blank screen'....

...and now I'm playing the videos OK. Seems to have been a temporary (unintentional?) block.

chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok [​IMG]

3. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

At first, I thought this was only a Google Chrome issue on my Wndows 10 machine, but even on Edge, for some odd reason, Fox News videos will not play leaving me with a blank screen with no error messages. All videos will play like YouTube, CNBC, and Yahoo news. But Fox News, not at all.

Can anyone check from their Windows 10 machines if videos will launch in Fox News or is it just me:
    I use Chrome as my main browser, my system is updated and as a matter of fact, I reinstalled Windows 10 just a few day ago.

win10freak, Sep 10, 2019
  4. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

CBS and Fox videos doesn't play after Windows 10 update

Apologize for my late response. I use Windows 10; Microsoft Edge on my PC and Chrome on my laptop. Also I use Vipre for my anti Virus software. Both my PC and laptop are unable to play the videos.

The Videos do not play. There are no messages. YouTube plays ok on both devices. The problem occurs on certain websites; CBS, ABC, FOX, Wall Street Journal.

PaulSmurawski, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

1. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok - Similar Threads - chrome video quit

2. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?: At first, I thought this was only a Google Chrome issue on my Wndows 10 machine, but even on Edge, for some odd reason, Fox News videos will not play leaving me with a blank screen with no error messages. All videos will play like YouTube, CNBC, and Yahoo news. But Fox News,...
  3. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  4. Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working: My Microsoft Money, News and Alarm apps are not working. It will just crash everything I run it. I have tried solutions given by other experts like powershell trick to deregister and stuffs but none works. I am using Windows Pro with latest build 1809 and my Surface Go is...
  5. News videos not available in the UK

in Windows 10 Customization
    News videos not available in the UK: I keep getting screen notes over a black video screen informing me the video I want to watch is not available in the UK. I'm LOCATED in the UK, so how do I get Windows 10 to know I'm based in the UK ?...
  6. News App will not work

News App will not work: Hi All, Anyone else found that the Microsoft News App has stopped working despite trying to reinstall 6 times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-app-will-not-work/657ae3df-9fdd-4e44-ace1-c63e2d2a68ae
  7. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc
  8. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?: Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious danger of losing...
  9. Microsoft News App Not Working

Microsoft News App Not Working: The Microsoft News App has stopped working. The Money and Sports app are working fine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app from the Microsoft store. When I attempt to start the app, instead of a screen with a red background, I get a screen with a black background....
  10. Video doesn't work on 'Fox News Insider'

in Browsers and Email
    Video doesn't work on 'Fox News Insider': All I see is a black screen - no message. I'm thinking that I may not have the video app I need to view all videos. However, I don't have this problem on any other ssite. Any idea on what I can try? Thank you. 97185