Windows 10: Chrome + Win10

Discus and support Chrome + Win10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey! I've been searching around, and this seems to be the place to ask for help with an issue like this. I don't really know what's going on, but I was... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Acolyte, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Acolyte Win User

Chrome + Win10

Hey! I've been searching around, and this seems to be the place to ask for help with an issue like this. I don't really know what's going on, but I was hoping you guys could help me.

So, here's my problem.

Yesterday, Windows 10 updates by itself. Not unusual in any sense. I come back and the update is done, no hassle. But my problem is that two things have broken with this newest update.

One, I can't use the "Search Windows" bar on the bottom left of my screen. I click it, it pops up, then simply disappears by itself. I can't type anything, or use it at all.

Two, Chrome has stopped working. Not completely, but whenever I open more then five or six tabs, it crashes without warning. Usually when I go to a social media site as well! (i.e. Facebook, Tumblr, etc). I really have no idea what's going on, so if you guys could give me some tips and tricks, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

EDIT:

Forgot to mention, I've already cleared out chrome completely with history, bookmarks, etc.

:)

Acolyte, Jun 4, 2016
  2. LaszloPal Win User

KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

I can confirm this remain the same with latest chrome + win10 anniversary edition Chrome + Win10 :( It is not happening with other browsers though.... neither with netflix app for win10, so I think this a combination of Chrome + Win10 + maybe Nvidia

LaszloPal, Jun 4, 2016
  3. jahli Win User
    Drag old Chrome favorites to Chrome new Win10 PC

My old PC died but a friend was able to get many of my files and folders saved to a USB memory stick.

I need to restore my old Chrome favorites to my new Win10 PC.

I cannot seem to find were to add the favorites from the memory stick to the new Win10 file structure.

jahli, Jun 4, 2016
  4. Chrome + Win10

Have you tried uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it?

chad7550662, Jun 4, 2016
Thema:

Chrome + Win10

1. Chrome + Win10 - Similar Threads - Chrome Win10

2. Win10 Prompted for USB Security Key Using Google Payments Autofill in Chrome - I have never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Prompted for USB Security Key Using Google Payments Autofill in Chrome - I have never...: When attempting to fill in credit card payment data using Chrome's Autofill function, supplying the validation CCV number, then produces a warning modal that reads "Insert your security key into the USB port." see attached imageI do not own a USB Security Key, nor have I ever...
  3. Win10 Prompted for USB Security Key Using Google Payments Autofill in Chrome - I have never...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Prompted for USB Security Key Using Google Payments Autofill in Chrome - I have never...: When attempting to fill in credit card payment data using Chrome's Autofill function, supplying the validation CCV number, then produces a warning modal that reads "Insert your security key into the USB port." see attached imageI do not own a USB Security Key, nor have I ever...
  4. Win10 Prompted for USB Security Key Using Google Payments Autofill in Chrome - I have never...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox: Hello,I've met problems while trying to sort subscriptions on youtube page.It's quite easily to sort on Android, but it seems that on Windows 10 the sort option doesn't exist.I tried in Chrome and Firefox and couldn't find sorting option.Any suggestions ?Thanks....
  6. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox: Hello,I've met problems while trying to sort subscriptions on youtube page.It's quite easily to sort on Android, but it seems that on Windows 10 the sort option doesn't exist.I tried in Chrome and Firefox and couldn't find sorting option.Any suggestions ?Thanks....
  7. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves: Hi! I'm pulling at my hair here and trying my luck here.Just as the title says, when I'm watching video content Youtube or Netflix usually on Chrome, my Win10 PC freezes and I can only move my mouse cursor. This can happen randomly, whether it's 10min after starting a video...
  9. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves: Hi! I'm pulling at my hair here and trying my luck here.Just as the title says, when I'm watching video content Youtube or Netflix usually on Chrome, my Win10 PC freezes and I can only move my mouse cursor. This can happen randomly, whether it's 10min after starting a video...
  10. Win10 PC freezes while watching video on Chrome/Firefox, mouse still moves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging