Windows 10: chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen

Discus and support chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i looked online it said to rightcick on chrome icon and go to properties and check Maximized. At first a window opened and said you have to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paulaE., Aug 20, 2021.

1. paulaE. Win User

chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen

i looked online it said to rightcick on chrome icon and go to properties and check Maximized. At first a window opened and said you have to be administrator to change this. but on a second try i was able to change it and hit apply, etc. but it doesn't last. I looked again and the window size had switched back to "normal" under properties.This has happened before but it has gone on all night and i don't know how to fix it.Thanks. Please don't send me a complicated hi tech solution. :

:)

paulaE., Aug 20, 2021

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Catbill Win User
    the Task Manager window has started not opening or resizing properly

In the past few days, the Task Manager window has started not opening or resizing properly. Whether I open it from the Taskbar, the Start Menu, or Ctrl+Alt+Del, it shows up in a little box in the upper left of the screen, with icons for minimize, maximize,
    and delete.

When I press the maximize option, the screen is maximized. However, if I press the restore icon when the screen is maximized, it goes back to the little box in the upper left of the screen.

Thus, it is no longer possible to obtain the mid-size window for the Task Manager.

I am not aware of any changes to my computer that could be related to this.

Any information about what might cause this and how to bring back the restore size would be appreciated.

OP - task manager window not resizing properly

Catbill, Aug 20, 2021
  4. chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen

1. chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen - Similar Threads - chrome window won't

2. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  3. Auto maximize and resize by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto maximize and resize by itself.: Hi,My device is Asus E200HA notebook. The problem I'm facing is when I open a folder or any other program, the window starts to maximize and resize by itself very fast. It doesn't stop until I close the program. Another problem is when I open a folder it goes Fullscreen by...
  4. Chrome window option is set to maximized...but not always opens maximized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome window option is set to maximized...but not always opens maximized: Good afternoon,After setting Chrome run option as Maximized, I started testing.I always have 1 Chrome window with several tabs opened let's call it perm window so when I want to open a new window I do right click on the perm window tab and select new window...so here it comes...
  5. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  6. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't resize/maximize window: Hey there. I wanted to make a game GTA IV run in windowed mode the game runs in fullscreen mode and there is no option within the game's settings to change the mode as I often switch between windows. I added the line "-windowed" without quotations to a command line file...
  7. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't resize/maximize window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. chrome window won't open as maximized. and it resizes and goes down to the left of the sccen

chrome window won't open as maximized. and it resizes and goes down to the left of the sccen: i looked online it said to rightcick on chrome icon and go to properties and check Maximized. At first a window opened and said you have to be administrator to change this. but on a second try i was able to change it and hit apply, etc. but it doesn't last. I looked again and...
  10. Chrome resizing when I maximize the window, unusable

Chrome resizing when I maximize the window, unusable: I have been encountering a bizarre problem with Google Chrome where the window shrinks when I maximize it from the taskbar. The window gains a weird colored outline, or the title bar turns invisible on the top of screen and has an outline of the min/max/close buttons. I'm...