Windows 10: Chrome Wont Open

Discus and support Chrome Wont Open in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi , i installed Chrome ( try with Canary too ) , but when install all is fine , but when i reboot the PC , both Chrome or Canary wont open ( i open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ZeusFede, Oct 8, 2016.

1. ZeusFede Win User

Chrome Wont Open

Hi , i installed Chrome ( try with Canary too ) , but when install all is fine , but when i reboot the PC , both Chrome or Canary wont open ( i open task process and the process is there ,i close it but no case ) , i try many things that i see in Internet but nothing get result . Help plz

:)

ZeusFede, Oct 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 problems

since windows 10 has been installed everything wont open properly and some apps are very slow or wont work at all. Microsoft edge is slow and it takes for ever to open google chrome

KeithButler885, Oct 8, 2016
  3. Help! Win 10 Update == (( Chrome won't open ) && (Can't get System > Windows Update to respond ))

Would your computer run chrome, but only in the background? I'm experiencing a very similar thing, my chrome will open but my computer wont allow me to enter the page. I can see that google is open and on a new tab using the task bar thing at the bottom
    but I wont actually appear... If this is what was happening to you please tell me you found a solution.

ps. same thing happens with windows file explorer.

TheoPinckard, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Chrome Wont Open

Steve C, Oct 9, 2016
  5. ZeusFede Win User
    I cant install the standalone , say that the instalattion program cant unrar the file , try to download chrome again

Try it again and works perfect , u rock sir ! ! ! THANKS

ZeusFede, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome Wont Open

1. Chrome Wont Open - Similar Threads - Chrome Wont Open

2. Opening Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Chrome: Why do I have to give permission for the Chrome "App to make changes to my device"? It isn't changing anything, it's just my search engine. Is there a way to stop this without disabling security?...
  3. Google Chrome Wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Wont open: I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open somewhere....
  4. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot: I am unable to open Chrome from my desktop. I have tried to uninstall after a reboot, but it says I must close chrome pages first. I don't have any pages open at all. Using Windows 10. Asus laptop, 8 months old....
  5. google chrome wont respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome wont respond: Google chrome wont load now, comes up with 'not responding'. These last couple of days it was really, really slow and sometimes would come up with that 'not responding' but then would correct itself but now it wont load at all and trying to navigate around any system on the...
  6. Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions: When I click google chrome it says I need to ask an adult in my family if I can use google chrome so it gives me the option to email myself but it comes up with an error everytime I try to use it? please help....
  7. Games wont open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont open.: When I try to load up games like asphalt 9 legends or forza horizon 4 they load for 2 seconds then shut off.. Is this supposed to happen? PC specs: Intel i7-7900k @3.6GHz Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti RAM: 32gb C: drive: 1 terabyte ssd I seriously don't understand whats...
  8. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...
  9. Minecraft wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont open: GAME CRASH The game crashed whilst initializing game The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL It wont open and I am very sad...
  10. Chrome wont open sometimes, computer is odd on restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome wont open sometimes, computer is odd on restart: Sometimes, Chrome will not open. I can try to click on the icon, click on it from the start menu, or right click and try to open it. The mouse shows that it is loading for a few seconds, but then the mouse returns to normal and Chrome doesn't open. If I restart my computer,...