Windows 10: Chrome Wont Open

Discus and support Chrome Wont Open in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi , i installed Chrome ( try with Canary too ) , but when install all is fine , but when i reboot the PC , both Chrome or Canary wont open ( i open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ZeusFede, Oct 8, 2016.

1. ZeusFede Win User

Chrome Wont Open

Hi , i installed Chrome ( try with Canary too ) , but when install all is fine , but when i reboot the PC , both Chrome or Canary wont open ( i open task process and the process is there ,i close it but no case ) , i try many things that i see in Internet but nothing get result . Help plz

:)

ZeusFede, Oct 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 problems

since windows 10 has been installed everything wont open properly and some apps are very slow or wont work at all. Microsoft edge is slow and it takes for ever to open google chrome

KeithButler885, Oct 8, 2016
  3. Help! Win 10 Update == (( Chrome won't open ) && (Can't get System > Windows Update to respond ))

Would your computer run chrome, but only in the background? I'm experiencing a very similar thing, my chrome will open but my computer wont allow me to enter the page. I can see that google is open and on a new tab using the task bar thing at the bottom
    but I wont actually appear... If this is what was happening to you please tell me you found a solution.

ps. same thing happens with windows file explorer.

TheoPinckard, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Chrome Wont Open

Steve C, Oct 9, 2016
  5. ZeusFede Win User
    I cant install the standalone , say that the instalattion program cant unrar the file , try to download chrome again

Try it again and works perfect , u rock sir ! ! ! THANKS

ZeusFede, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome Wont Open

1. Chrome Wont Open - Similar Threads - Chrome Wont Open

2. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  3. chrome wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome wont open: Hi, My daughter can't use chrome because a family safety access is required. when I click on chrome, It says a request has been sent to the parent to grant access, but I don't receive any email or text to grant her access. Please I need help ASAP....
  4. chrome wont open

chrome wont open: Hi, My daughter can't use chrome because a family safety access is required. when I click on chrome, It says a request has been sent to the parent to grant access, but I don't receive any email or text to grant her access. Please I need help ASAP....
  5. Chrome wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome wont open: I just came back from a few days away and I cant get chrome to launch whatsoever. Any idea what might be causing this or how to resolve? I have already uninstalled and re-installed but still didn't wont. I cant even get it to show up in Task manager processes, wont run as...
  6. Chrome wont open

Chrome wont open: I just came back from a few days away and I cant get chrome to launch whatsoever. Any idea what might be causing this or how to resolve? I have already uninstalled and re-installed but still didn't wont. I cant even get it to show up in Task manager processes, wont run as...
  7. Chrome wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Chrome crashing and wont open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome crashing and wont open: Hello, after the latest windows update Google Chrome won’t stay open for more than 5-10 seconds. It was all working fine 3 days ago, and the only difference is the windows update. I have tried everything related to chrome, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting app data,...
  9. Google Chrome Wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Wont open: I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open somewhere....
  10. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot: I am unable to open Chrome from my desktop. I have tried to uninstall after a reboot, but it says I must close chrome pages first. I don't have any pages open at all. Using Windows 10. Asus laptop, 8 months old....