Windows 10: Chrome won't split screen anymore

Discus and support Chrome won't split screen anymore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I usually use split screen on chrome to multitask but all of a sudden without me doing anything differently chrome won't resize to fit half the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FAkbari, Jul 23, 2020.

1. FAkbari Win User

Chrome won't split screen anymore

So I usually use split screen on chrome to multitask but all of a sudden without me doing anything differently chrome won't resize to fit half the screen. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows issue and not a Chrome issue because Windows manages split screens. The only thing I can think of that could've broken this is a new windows update of some kind. This is really inhibiting my ability to work and any help in getting it to show two windows side by side again would be appreciated. This issue seems to only happen with Chrome, not Edge.

:)

FAkbari, Jul 23, 2020
  2. FAkbari Win User

So I usually use split screen on chrome to multitask but all of a sudden (without me doing anything differently) chrome won't resize to fit half the screen. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows issue and not a Chrome issue because Windows manages split screens.
    The only thing I can think of that could've broken this is a new windows update of some kind. This is really inhibiting my ability to work and any help in getting it to show two windows side by side again would be appreciated. This issue seems to only happen
    with Chrome, not Edge.

FAkbari, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

I use the windows key + arrow to split screen, and all of a sudden it's not working in chrome. Every other application seems fine. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks, Robin

RobinMcCue, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Chrome won't split screen anymore

Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome won't split screen anymore - Similar Threads - Chrome won't split

2. Split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen: How do I split the screen when playing a game? I want to read instructions from a game manual on one screen and play the game on another.I've tried the split screen button on the top right but the game goes back to full screen....
  3. Screen Splitting

Screen Splitting: If we have already split the screen in half with applications, we don't need to be asked what should be on that side of the screen when we put another application on the opposing side....
  4. Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows key + arrow to split screen not working in chrome: I use the windows key + arrow to split screen, and all of a sudden it's not working in chrome. Every other application seems fine. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks, Robin...
  5. split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    split screen: How do I undo a split screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/5cec0b91-c7e5-4cb2-abb3-f9471cf5507d
  6. Split screen won't work

Split screen won't work: Have tried things such as pressing the Windows button then the left/right arrow as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Display adaptors but nothing is working! Need to work on my dissertation effectively so I'm stressed! Only started having this problem a few days ago....
  7. Split Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Split Screen: The screen of my neighbors W10 computer split in two ( after 5 minutes) as if someone cut the page up the center and swapped right and left. I made sure SNAP was not on, I reloaded the video drivers but the problem still happened. I took her CPU to my house and when I hooked...
  8. split screen

split screen: how do I get laptop to stop split screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/681b761a-5b25-4a3e-ac11-30fd14454f82
  9. split screen

split screen: i have this problem all video splitted to part side by side in kmplayer ,cherome and more .. i dont know i update my gpu drive or win update plz help ty[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. split screen

split screen: I am seeing split screen diagonally when watching dvd on windows dvd player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/split-screen/0ffe71e8-9d76-46d7-9b11-6925e4f96145