Windows 10: Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

Discus and support Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PigeonSteve, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

Hello

YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it.

Please help.

submitted by /u/PigeonSteve
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PigeonSteve, Feb 9, 2020
  2. S.cloris Win User

Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Feb 9, 2020
  3. YouTube on Chrome: Video stutters every few seconds on 1080p 60fps

So I'm trying to get the best out of YouTube by playing videos on a max of 1080p 60fps (my laptop monitor has a resolution of 1600x900) when possible. Unfortunately, when I'm playing these videos at this quality, the video stops for a second or half every few seconds or so. The frame-rate between these stutters is okay, but the stuttering itself is what's bothering me.

So first off, I tried using task manager/Process Manager 2 to set Google Chrome's priority to high and permanently keep it every time I launch it, didn't work. I set the priorities of other programs that used my PC's performance as much or close to how Chrome used, still didn't work. Set Chrome's priority to real-time: didn't noticed any stuttering fortunately but the problem was replaced with audio issues so I set it back to high.

I also tried using Razer Cortex's game boost feature and stop processes that I didn't need when playing chrome, or games for that matter, and I still didn't noticed any differences.

So I looked to Chrome itself and see what I can do to it to help. I searched a few popular YouTube enhancers on the Chrome Store and tried them, but no differences are what I saw. I looked on forums online via Google Search to see if other people had similar issues and I found some suggestions, however these didn't work out either. Disabling hardware acceleration only made the difference of reducing frame-rate, I don't how Flash or HTML 5 playback works, and I don't know if the issue is a hardware or networking issue.

I tried speedtest.net to see if I have any internet issues and so far, I had a download speed of approx. 90mb/s and an upload speed of approx. 12mb/s.

I also don't know if hardware's of concern:

Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters. [​IMG]

If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.

ACMDogfight1997, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

Youtube Video stuttering

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the YouTube video stutter In Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Does this issue occur in Internet Explorer?
    • What is the resolution of the YouTube videos, which are stuttering?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these methods and let us know the status of the issue.

Method 1: Uninstall driver from device manager

1. Press Windows + X and click on
      Device Manage.
    2. Expand or double-click
      Display
    3. Right-click on the listed driver, and then select
      Uninstall device
    4. Select Delete the driver software for this device, and then click Uninstall.
    5. Follow the onscreen steps and restart the PC.
    6. Upon restart, install the graphics drivers from computer manufacturer website.

Method 2: Changing the Browser settings.

For Microsoft Edge:

1. Open Microsoft Edge and click on the Settings button (three dots) present at the top right side of the window.
    2. Once the drop-down menu has opened, click on
      Settings
      present at the near bottom of the menu.
    3. Once you are in the Settings, select the Advanced option from the left pane and then turn off the switch for
      Adobe Flash.
    4. Close the browser and relaunch to check

Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters. b5dc9cd6-5228-44d6-ab73-57890dcc5f0d?upload=true.jpg

For Google Chrome:

1. Open Google Chrome and click on the menu icon (three vertical dots) present at the top right side of the screen.
    2. Once the Settings tab has opened, navigate to the very end and click on
      Advanced.
    3. Navigate to the end of the tab again until you find the subheading named as
      System.
    4. Under it, turn off the switch for the option which says
      Use hardware acceleration when available.
    5. Close the browser and relaunch to check

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

1. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters. - Similar Threads - Chrome YouTube video

2. Video and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  3. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  4. Youtube Video stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youtube Video stuttering: I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like Prime video there isn't this issue. i don't know what to do....
  5. Win10 Audio and video stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  6. Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only

in Browsers and Email
    Video stutters in Chrome Browser Only: I searched and found several threads on computers stuttering during video, but nothing that addresses my issue. When playing Netflix, Amazon or any online video, I get a random stutter that causes the video appear to skip. This issue only occurs while using Chrome. No issues...
  7. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  8. YouTube on Chrome: Video stutters every few seconds on 1080p 60fps

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube on Chrome: Video stutters every few seconds on 1080p 60fps: So I'm trying to get the best out of YouTube by playing videos on a max of 1080p 60fps (my laptop monitor has a resolution of 1600x900) when possible. Unfortunately, when I'm playing these videos at this quality, the video stops for a second or half every few seconds or so....
  9. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  10. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321