Windows 10: Chrome Zoom

Discus and support Chrome Zoom in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Not sure if last windows10 update did it but Crome zooms all the time.What a pain resetting all the time. *Sick 37319 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zplugger, Jan 12, 2016.

1. zplugger Win User

Chrome Zoom

Not sure if last windows10 update did it but Crome zooms all the time.What a pain resetting all the time. *Sick

:)

zplugger, Jan 12, 2016
  2. KateLacy Win User

how do I stop from unexpected zoom changes in Windows 10

Original Title: LOCKING ZOOM

1st - I'm amazed that a series of 2015 questions about the sliding zoom was considered answered by a 2011 reply. That a Chrome platform question was answered with an Internet reply.

2nd - Windows 10 changed so many things. The zoom problem for my HP never occurred until W-10

So here we are in 2016. HOW DO I STOP FROM UNEXPECTED ZOOM CHANGES.

Yes, I've set the zoom at 100% in the Chrome settings. Yes, I disabled pinch zooming. Still even when highlighting for a copy

the zoom changes. When scrolling, often the zoom changes. I don't think I can recall all the ways that the zoom suddenly changes.

So 2016 -- HOW do we lock the zoom function?

KateLacy, Jan 12, 2016
  3. KateLacy Win User
    HOW DO I STOP FROM UNEXPECTED ZOOM CHANGEs even I've set the zoom at 100% in the Chrome settings?

Original Title: LOCKING ZOOM

1st - I'm amazed that a series of 2015 questions about the sliding zoom was considered answered by a 2011 reply. That a Chrome platform question was answered with an Internet reply. 2nd - Windows 10 changed so many things. The zoom problem for
    my HP never occurred until W-10. So here we are in 2016. HOW DO I STOP FROM UNEXPECTED ZOOM CHANGES.

Yes, I've set the zoom at 100% in the Chrome settings.

Yes, I disabled pinch zooming. Still even when highlighting for a copy the zoom changes.

When scrolling, often the zoom changes. I don't think I can recall all the ways that the zoom suddenly changes. So 2016 -- HOW do we lock the zoom function?

KateLacy, Jan 12, 2016
  4. zplugger Win User

Chrome Zoom

Found this, so far so good
    I've been annoyed by this for a long time, but when I searched most recently, I found a Chrome Extension that disables this Ctrl-scroll zoom behavior called No MouseWheel Zoom.

zplugger, Jan 12, 2016
  5. torre Win User
    Is everything OK when using IE ? If only problem is Chrome, may want to reset/reinstall Chrome.

Also, check the settings. Control Panel/Apperance and Personalization/MouseProperties/Device Settings I have a Toshiba laptop which this may only apply to. I did have a similar issue with zoom.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome Zoom

1. Chrome Zoom - Similar Threads - Chrome Zoom

2. My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser.: My microphone audio is muffled on Chrome browser. I am using a Logitech headset and an HP Elite Desk PC. Troubleshooting steps done so far are as follows: Restarting pc, reformatting, reinstall audio drivers using HP Support Assistant, and under recording tab on sound untick...
  3. Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or...: Please help me here! I have tried everything from Troubleshooting to device drivers. After I updated from 8.1 to 10 I am unable to use Conexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome, Mozilla, Zoom, Webex, or any other apps Although the Permission is on...
  4. volume for some apps like chrome and zoom keep auto resetting to max in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume for some apps like chrome and zoom keep auto resetting to max in volume mixer: volume for some apps like chrome and zoom keep auto resetting to max in volume mixer. occurs seemingly randomly. anyone else having this? submitted by /u/doobi1 [link] [comments]...
  5. Chrome, zoom, One Drive, Microsoft account, and Project reality game sync turned off/logged...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome, zoom, One Drive, Microsoft account, and Project reality game sync turned off/logged...: Hey everyone i have a problem. Everytime i shutdown my laptop chrome, zoom, one drive, Microsoft account, and Project reality game sync turned off or logged out. Its not a big problem because i can log back in a few minutes, but its annoying and i scared that my computer is...
  6. Zoom and Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom and Google Chrome: Just got my PC and cannot access to Zoom and Chrome. Need Help ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-and-google-chrome/70e6f82b-90ef-46c2-a49b-6558995f8932
  7. How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I download non-microsoft apps zoom, chrome to my HP laptop?: I have just got a new HP laptop and can't seem to be able to download any non-Microsoft applications. Is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-non-microsoft-apps-zoom-chrome/1fc88ade-7373-4d65-8c57-eb1f8dad7eea
  8. How to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10: Download this tool to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10 https://media.askvg.com/files/Disable-Pinch-To-Zoom-in-Google-Chrome.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-pinch-zoom-in-chrome-windows-10/921b0c3c-bf9e-4c6e-adfe-c30afcf762c3
  9. All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help: I have tried everything on this forum to try and remedy this issue none of them worked, i am on the latest update for windows 10 pro (version 1803 os build 17134.191) 64 bit system, Processor AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 1.80 GHZ 4gb of ram, this issue just...
  10. Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome): Hello all- I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far: Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT...