Windows 10: Chromebook 11

Discus and support Chromebook 11 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can i install windows 10 to my chromebook 11-V031NR?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by keshkesh, Aug 24, 2020.

1. keshkesh Win User

Chromebook 11

Can i install windows 10 to my chromebook 11-V031NR?

:)

keshkesh, Aug 24, 2020

2. Acer Chromebook 11 technology

Most people know that Acer Chromebook 11s are cheap and are more experimental than some other Chromebooks (ASUS, Samsung, etc.)but I have a question if there is anyone that knows how to install Microsoft's Windows 10 and it's operating system via terminal and if not what USB stick is best?

Jeff the developer, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Acer Chromebook 11 technology

How do I install Windows 10 on a Chromebook 11?

First check Windows 8.1 or 10 on the chromebooks to see if it is possible and the appropriate drivers are available.

Note: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB or higher SSD Recommended

You are in luck as the Chromebook 11 seems to be good to go:

Chromebook 11 nFPbt.png

Next follow the instructions at How to Install Windows on a Chromebook but note the following warning:

There are complete instructions with screenshots at How to Install Windows on a Chromebook which unfortunately too long to reproduce here.

DavidPostill, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Chromebook 11

Dell Unveils Chromebook 11

Dell today announced the expansion of its robust portfolio of next generation learning solutions with the Dell Chromebook 11, an affordable and highly-portable Chromebook designed to facilitate integration of technology in the classroom for teachers, students and administrators. Wrapping into Dell's end-to-end education portfolio, the Dell Chromebook 11 is a laptop that is fast, secure and allows easy-to-manage access to applications and content.

The Dell Chromebook 11 joins Dell's next generation learning solutions that deliver an optimal combination of platforms, education content and secure IT efficiency that schools and universities are seeking to personalize the learning experience and improve student outcomes.

Chromebook 11 Dell_Chromebook_11_01_thm.jpg

With presence in over 400,000 classrooms around the world, Dell is a leading end-to-end IT solutions provider in education, collaborating with K-12 school districts and higher education institutions to deploy technologies that lead to innovation in learning, simplified management and reduced costs.

"Dell believes that when implemented successfully, teachers, students and technology work together to enrich the learning process," said Neil Hand, vice president, Tablet and Performance PC Group, Dell. "The Dell Chromebook 11 will give schools and districts another tool to consider as they plan their digital content and curriculum strategies, and its competitive pricing will help open access to technology for more students around the country."

"Dell is no stranger to designing and building great computers, particularly in education," said Caesar Sengupta, vice president of product management, Google. "Adding Dell's first Chromebook to our stable of devices built for the classroom is a big milestone, and Dell has been a great partner in this effort. The Dell Chromebook 11 with Google Apps for Education will bring exciting new possibilities for learning and collaboration inside and outside the classroom."

Exceptional Manageability and Security
    The Dell Chromebook 11 features exceptional manageability and security with an easy to use web-based console that enables centralized configuration and tracking. The management console allows IT administrators and teachers to quickly push or remove applications and enforce safe browsing practices across all Chromebooks in a school's network or in a specific learning environment. Automated updates and "defense in depth" security features like sandboxing, verified boot, data encryption and easy recovery block or avoid malware, viruses and data loss, saving significant time on maintenance and troubleshooting so that educators can focus on student success.

Combining Slim Design with Essential Performance
    With its slim design and high performance, the Dell Chromebook 11 features 4th Generation Intel Celeron 2955U processor, 11.6-inch screen, up to 10-hours of battery life and 16 GB embedded Solid State Drive to facilitate a fast boot-time of under 8.4 seconds. The Dell Chromebook 11 will be available in two models, one which includes 4 GB of internal DDR3 RAM, and the other which includes 2 GB of RAM. This provides options for the education ecosystem, allowing students, teachers and administrators to access, create and collaborate throughout the day at a price point that makes widespread student computing initiatives affordable.

Tools for Collaborative Learning
    The Dell Chromebook 11 features an 11.6-inch, edge-to-edge glass screen that produces exceptional viewing clarity at a maximum resolution of 1366x768 and is powered by Intel HD Graphics. The high-performing display coupled with a front-facing 720p webcam creates exciting opportunities for collaborative learning in a variety of learning environments. With Dell's 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, students can easily and quickly connect to wireless networks. The Dell Chromebook 11 is less than one inch in height and starts at 2.9lbs, making it highly portable. With two USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0 and an HDMI port, students and educators have endless possibilities for collaborating, creating, consuming and displaying content. With battery life of up to 10-hours, the Chromebook is capable of powering student learning throughout the day.

Access Content and Applications Anytime, Anywhere
    With the addition of the Dell Wyse PocketCloud application, Dell Chromebook 11 users have access to content and applications across a "personal cloud" of devices. Students and teachers can access, edit, save and share their digital assets such as presentations, documents, photos and videos regardless of where the original documents are located. PocketCloud works across mobile devices, tablets, PCs, laptops and Chromebooks. It is tightly integrated with the Google ecosystem and leverages the Google infrastructure effectively to authenticate, discover and access users' content and applications. The PocketCloud app will be available for download in the Google Chrome Web Store in January 2014.

Dell Education Ecosystem
    Dell's team of education experts work directly with customers to ensure the successful integration of teaching and learning technologies in the classroom. The Dell Chromebook 11 easily connects to Dell's next generation learning technologies, infrastructure and peripherals. Additionally, with Google Cloud Print, students and teachers can easily print documents, photos or emails using Google Docs and other Chrome apps.

Availability
    The Dell Chromebook 11 4 GB configuration will be available January 2014. The Dell Chromebook 11 2 GB configuration will be available during the first quarter of 2014. The Dell Chromebook 11 is expected to sell below $300 and will be available on www.dell.com in the United States and UK.

Cristian_25H, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Chromebook 11

1. Chromebook 11 - Similar Threads - Chromebook

2. How to get more storage on a chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get more storage on a chromebook: I got gifted a chromebook for my birthday last year, but it only has 30GB on it which is not a lot and it is full due to all the services that windows needs to run so I can’t download anything and trying to delete any downloads does nothing.. is there anyway to be able to...
  3. How to get more storage on a chromebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get more storage on a chromebook: I got gifted a chromebook for my birthday last year, but it only has 30GB on it which is not a lot and it is full due to all the services that windows needs to run so I can’t download anything and trying to delete any downloads does nothing.. is there anyway to be able to...
  4. How to get more storage on a chromebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...: Dear Microsoft please add the ability to reset Window sizes to default values because there is a File Explorer glitch where the Window is huge then it's default size, you can make this a context Menu Feature and it resets the default Window size this would help people like me...
  6. I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...

I am on Chromebook typing this in and I have a Brilliant idea for Windows regarding Window...: Dear Microsoft please add the ability to reset Window sizes to default values because there is a File Explorer glitch where the Window is huge then it's default size, you can make this a context Menu Feature and it resets the default Window size this would help people like me...
  7. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  8. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  9. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21
  10. Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...

Why I can't sign in to my Chromebook it's always stock to my welcome and the sign in didn't...: I can't sign in. Maybe sign in temporary blocked.How can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-to-my-chromebook-its-always/945199e7-6f09-4972-9969-80b57ea48a21

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell chromebook 11 3120 windows 10 drivers