Windows 10: Chromebook Printer Question

Discus and support Chromebook Printer Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all. I know this doesn't belong on this subforum but does anyone now if you have a chromebook, can you print from it if you have a printer? Thus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulyjustin, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Chromebook Printer Question

Hey all. I know this doesn't belong on this subforum but does anyone now if you have a chromebook, can you print from it if you have a printer? Thus imagine like a regular windows computer connected to like an HP printer... i would print it by connecting hp printer to my windows laptop.

But does anyone know if i could download a driver and then use it to print with the chromebook instead? I read online that you could connect via wifi or usb cable... i have no idea what that even means connecting via wifi to a printer. I mean doesn't the printer have to be connected via a cable to a computer no matter what?

I ask this because i print things a few times only and when i do this, i always use this old windows laptop that has hp drivers installed but that laptop is old and slow. But could i print from it using my chromebook instead?

:)

paulyjustin, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 9, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

Chromebook Printer Question

Printer question

To print to default from command line:

lpr <filename>

To print to specific printer:

lpr <filename> -Pprintername

also try lpr <tab><tab> for list of lpr commands

IggSter, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Chromebook Printer Question

1. Chromebook Printer Question - Similar Threads - Chromebook Printer Question

2. Chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chromebook: Hi, someone has removed windows 10 from their HP laptop and installed a Chromebook os. They don't like the Chromebook os and want to go back to windows 10. How do I do this? Do I have to remove the Chromebook os first or do I just 'write over' with a windows 10 os saved on...
  3. Device and Printer question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device and Printer question: So my Gamepad has always show then icon that look like "clock" when I first go in the window then disappear lil after what exactly does that lil icon mean? submitted by /u/need2crash [link] [comments]...
  4. printer questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer questions: i have the brother hl l2340d printer and it loses the network al the time. i put a wifi extender next to it and it still loses the wifi connection more that not. it has a printer port and nothing else, so does anyone happen to know if this model can be wired thru the network...
  5. printer questions

in Windows 10 Support
    printer questions: i have the brother hl l2340d printer and it loses the network al the time. i put a wifi extender next to it and it still loses the wifi connection more that not. it has a printer port and nothing else, so does anyone happen to know if this model can be wired thru the network...
  6. Chromebooks

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromebooks: I am thinking about buying a new laptop. I can get a chromebook for under $100.00 I know that we get what we pay for but I don't need a computer with all the bells and whistles anymore. How are the new chromebooks? 130103
  7. chromebook

chromebook: Is chromebook compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/chromebook/3ca44f41-3289-41c4-8a5b-00fe68f3d153
  8. Printer question

Printer question: Currently running a Canon Pixma m925. We like it because it has AirPrint and up until today has worked well. But now it spits an error b200 code which seems to be print head related. I guess it’s clogged but we tried cleaning it and still get the issue. I am mulling over...
  9. Homegroup Printer Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup Printer Question: Hey guys. Trying to setup our home printer across a network. It worked fine in Windows 7 and it did work fine post upgrade but, following a clean install of Windows 10 it won't connect and brings up an error about how Unable to connect to Printer. It's a HP Photosmart...
  10. ChromeBook

in Windows 10 Support
    ChromeBook: Would it be okay if I asked a question on the above Please. If the answer is no. No worries. Thanks. 82864

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clean hp printer heads windows 10