Windows 10: chromecast

Discus and support chromecast in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't my chromecast stream to my tv , except occasionally ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BobSmithBN, Sep 4, 2018.

1. chromecast

Why won't my chromecast stream to my tv , except occasionally ?

:)

BobSmithBN, Sep 4, 2018

2. Google Chromecast Compatibility

Hi Raven,

We apologies for the misunderstanding about the Google Chrome cast device.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below to set up Chromecast and check if it helps.

Set Up Chromecast

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456?hl=en-CA

If you still face the issue you can contact the Chrome cast help Center at the link given below.

Welcome to the Chromecast Help Center

https://support.google.com/chromecast/?hl=en#

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Ratandeep Win User

chromecast

Ratandeep, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

chromecast

1. chromecast - Similar Threads - chromecast

2. Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Access Pc ethernet Cable to router through chromecast or pc connected through wifi: I wish to know a solution for connecting and using the content/resources on my pc which is connected through the ethernet cable lan to the router through a pc/chromecast using wifi Using Windows 10 Router ZTE F660 Regards...
  3. How can I cast my PC to my Chromecast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I cast my PC to my Chromecast?: I've tried connecting to wireless display but it seems to only want to connect to Bluetooth devices. I tried using Chrome and casting my desktop from the browser but that keeps switching to cast tab when I open steam big picture. I have my PC in my office and I'd like to be...
  4. Cannot cast from laptop in WIndows 10 to my chromecast on tv.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot cast from laptop in WIndows 10 to my chromecast on tv.: All threads seem to be locked. New to WIndows 10 and I see no icon, no option to cast to my chromecast on tv from my laptop? Thankful that I have wireless and using no data. I was apple to use an app on android and cast to tv from a url, but cannot do it from my windows10...
  5. Chromecast log in for new PC and HUB

Chromecast log in for new PC and HUB: I have used the original Chromecast for years, on two earlier Tablet PCs. Now that I need to connect to my new Tablet PC and a new Hub supplied by m y Broadband service, I often get a message on the TV saying "Reconnect me ---the TV cannot find the wireless HUB" etc. Only my...
  6. Connection to chromecast stopped.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connection to chromecast stopped.: Lately my laptop does not connect with chromecast. All my other diveses work so it is nor the wificonnection nor cromecast which is at falt. I understand its a problem connected with windows 10. Is there a solucion?...
  7. Win 10 and Chromecast.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 and Chromecast.: To keep a stabel Network between My Laptop and Chromecast are an impossible task: Have trayed to use VLC and Plex for video, when it Works totally fantastic. but sp seldom. Have use my mobile so there never are anything. Have TV on serval places in the house, so you gone make...
  8. [Urgent] Is there a program that can cast the entire Win10 desktop to Chromecast ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Urgent] Is there a program that can cast the entire Win10 desktop to Chromecast ?: We tried using Chome to cast our screen, but it's a bit laggy. Any suggestions? Btw, all of our devices does not support Miracast, so we can only use Google cast. Any recommendations? P.S our network is okay. It's powerful enough, and each classroom has a Ruckus AC access...
  9. Chromecast HDMI dongle

Chromecast HDMI dongle: Can I cast a streaming movie or program from my Windows 10 PC to my Roku smart TV with Chromecast? I don't mean a previously downloaded movie or MP4, I mean a live show streaming on my Windows 10 PC, like a free Crackle movie. Thanks!...
  10. Chromecast : Source not supported issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chromecast : Source not supported issue: Trying to cast from Chrome but get the message "Source not supported". Chrome support tell me that there is a resolution to the issue but need to contact Microsoft in order to resolve it ... anyone had this issue and resolved it? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 chromecast