Windows 10: Chromecast

Discus and support Chromecast in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought a Chromecast and plugged it into my television and can see Chromecast and the number behind it. Now I go to the Chrome Web Store and I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by txstoby, Jun 30, 2019.

1. txstoby Win User

Chromecast

I bought a Chromecast and plugged it into my television and can see Chromecast and the number behind it. Now I go to the Chrome Web Store and I do not see anywhere the chromecast icon. This is very frustrating because in the past I had no problems setting up chromecast on my previous televisions and computers and phones.

:)

txstoby, Jun 30, 2019

2. Google Chromecast Compatibility

Hi Raven,

We apologies for the misunderstanding about the Google Chrome cast device.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below to set up Chromecast and check if it helps.

Set Up Chromecast

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456?hl=en-CA

If you still face the issue you can contact the Chrome cast help Center at the link given below.

Welcome to the Chromecast Help Center

https://support.google.com/chromecast/?hl=en#

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 30, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Ratandeep Win User

Chromecast

Ratandeep, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Chromecast

1. Chromecast - Similar Threads - Chromecast

2. Casting PC to Chromecast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Casting PC to Chromecast: Is this possible and where do I find info on how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-pc-to-chromecast/8d41162b-3230-421c-ba7f-0f3d5f14917b
  3. How to use Chromecast on new Edge Chromium browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Chromecast on new Edge Chromium browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Edge browser seems to have gotten a new lease of life with the Chromium engine. This version of the Edge browser supports Chrome extensions and also offers native Chromecast streaming. Most of us use cast or mirror our laptops [...] This post How...
  4. IP ADDRESS FOR CHROMECAST

IP ADDRESS FOR CHROMECAST: how do I get the ip address for my chromecast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address-for-chromecast/e1f32f3d-a5ea-4846-95b3-7b8923c60fb9
  5. Send audio from any Windows app to Chromecast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Send audio from any Windows app to Chromecast: I have struggled to find software that will send audio from any Windows app (such as iTunes or Firefox) to Chromecast devices and Google Home speakers. The software that I have recently found and that I have been using with success is described at ......
  6. Google Chromecast "no devices found", and network settings cannot be changed to private.

Google Chromecast "no devices found", and network settings cannot be changed to private.: About a month ago, my google chromecast stopped being discoverable. I have powercycled (turned it off and on) both it and the modem/router, and nothing has changed. The pictures from the internet show up on the tv that the chormecast device is plugged into, but neither of our...
  7. Chromecast is Unable to mirror system audio on this device

in Windows 10 News
    Chromecast is Unable to mirror system audio on this device: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see an error message Unable to mirror system audio on this device, when using Chromecast to cast video from Windows PC to a TV, then this post may help you. Chromecast is one of the popular components of [...] This post Chromecast is Unable to mirror...
  8. Can I cast photos to TV using Chromecast?

Can I cast photos to TV using Chromecast?: I have pictures in Windows Pictures sub-folders and need to cast them to the TV. I tried to cast them using Chromecase but it didn’t work. I have my computer and TV on the same home network. Help, please....
  9. Unable to see any Chromecast device

Unable to see any Chromecast device: I've tried everything in the following link but still no go [FIXED] Chromecast Not Working on Windows - WindowsFish On my other laptops I have no problem casting from Google Chrome by simply right click->cast. Just got a new laptop and it doesn't see any of the cast devices....
  10. Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast: I have been trying for a long time to figure out how to cast photos from Windows Pictures sub-folders to my TV using Chromecast. I am able to cast other things but not this. When I right-click a photo in a Pictures sub-folder and then click "Cast to Device" I get "Searching"...