Windows 10: Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background

Discus and support Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a reason for chrlauncher running in the background after it has done it's job? Even after Chromium is closed? I looked in chrlauncher.ini for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, May 19, 2021.

1. Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background

Is there a reason for chrlauncher running in the background after it has done it's job? Even after Chromium is closed? I looked in chrlauncher.ini for a setting to keep it from minimizing to the tray, but nothing in there seems to apply.

:)

kitpzyxmsir, May 19, 2021
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, May 19, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, May 19, 2021
  4. Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background

Uninstalling Chromium ?

• Download the Chromium exe from the download site.(Download Chromium)
    • Double click the exe in your downloads folder.
    • Uninstall.
    OR

• Go to C:/Program Files.
    • Delete the Chromium folder.
    • Go to C:/Program Files(x86).
    • Click on Start -> Run..
    • Type %AppData%
    • Type %LocalAppData%
    • Delete The Shortcut.

Andre Da Costa, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background

1. Chromium chrlauncher runs in the background - Similar Threads - Chromium chrlauncher runs

2. Powershell is running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell is running in background: hello employees and helpers of microsoft, my problem is, powershell running background, i dont know why powershell initiates when my pc starts, usually when i open task manager i see powershell running but in others, no.1 month ago i used windows toolbox and i optimized my...
  3. Powershell is running in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell is running in background: hello employees and helpers of microsoft, my problem is, powershell running background, i dont know why powershell initiates when my pc starts, usually when i open task manager i see powershell running but in others, no.1 month ago i used windows toolbox and i optimized my...
  4. PowerShell running in background.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell running in background.: I don't know why but PowerShell runs in the background...I reinstalled the windows many times but after a while it runs in the background. I'm very scared...I don't know what to do...I think I'm hacked or something...please help....
  5. Background Processes Running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background Processes Running: I bought my laptop recently and yesterday they installed Microsoft 365 and today is the first time I am using it and there are 91 background processes in my task manager. Why do I have 91 background processes running in Task Manager when I have only just booted up my...
  6. Mail not running in background

Mail not running in background: So the Mail app has stopped checking for new messages in the background. Now it only gives me new mail notifications AFTER I open the app. Kind of defeats the point of notifications. Anyone know why it could have stopped working and how to fix it?...
  7. Apps running in background .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps running in background .: I would like to stop the possibility of certain programs to run in the windows background. How can I do that? I stopped everything from Task Manager - Startup, but it did not work. Always when I open the computer or give it a restart, the same programs run in the...
  8. Apps Running in Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Running in Background: Recently, I've had a lot of Windows apps running in the background- photos, calculator, and the store app, just to name a few- despite the fact that I have my computer set to not run apps in the background. Well, recently I found out that every time I turn on my computer, my...
  9. Edge running in background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge running in background: Why is Microsoft Edge running in the background? Is this necessary or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/edge-running-in-background/3f945703-6d88-4779-a8c2-e5ff74accc2e
  10. Apps running in Background

Apps running in Background: HI, I'm new to Windows 10 and need some advice. Is it safe to turn off background apps or do I need some running? What about 'mixed reality viewer,' I don't know what it is? I do use MS Edge but do I need it running all the time. ? I like to keep my Gmail, Microsoft, outlook,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrlauncher for edge