Windows 10: Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

Discus and support Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix this, and whenever I search on google (sorry) all results tend to be about the old Microsoft Edge. It doesn't always happen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rceio, Mar 4, 2020.

1. /u/Rceio Win User

Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

I don't know how to fix this, and whenever I search on google (sorry) all results tend to be about the old Microsoft Edge.

It doesn't always happen, but sometimes when I scroll down a page that has a bunch of videos (like 9GAG), the browser tends to refresh or reboots itself, which would make some videos just have a green background. When I'm on YouTube, when I click a video, it would sometimes return a "playback error". On that part, I would just have to refresh the page and the video will work.

It's getting irritating though, I'd have to refresh the page just to view the video. Sometimes it works normally, but sometimes it doesn't.

I've been loving Chromium Edge, and I don't want to go back to Chrome.

submitted by /u/Rceio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rceio, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos?

1. Chromium Edge: Rebooting/Refreshing on pages with Videos? - Similar Threads - Chromium Edge Rebooting

2. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  3. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  4. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  5. Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos: Hello (system specs are on the profile). I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video...
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??: Trying the new Chromium Edge and was wondering how to add more favorites to the Start Page. Right now it has 7 Favorites Tiles and when I click the plus sign and add another favorite it takes one away to make room for the new one. Can anyone tell me how to add more than just...
  8. edge chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge chromium: [IMG] There is a black line under the address bar in 125% scales of 14'' 1080p display. How to fix it?Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/qacdjzk3yvv31.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=65c1cb22d0ad37849b55e15294bd0ce4d3e0f5cc submitted by /u/gui117 [link]...
  9. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  10. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2