Windows 10: Chromium updater

Discus and support Chromium updater in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I eliminate the Chromium browser updater that pops up on google chrome browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dwduncan, Nov 25, 2019.

1. dwduncan Win User

Chromium updater

How do I eliminate the Chromium browser updater that pops up on google chrome browser

:)

dwduncan, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Chromium updater

Uninstalling Chromium ?

• Download the Chromium exe from the download site.(Download Chromium)
    • Double click the exe in your downloads folder.
    • Uninstall.
    OR

• Go to C:/Program Files.
    • Delete the Chromium folder.
    • Go to C:/Program Files(x86).
    • Click on Start -> Run..
    • Type %AppData%
    • Type %LocalAppData%
    • Delete The Shortcut.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Chromium updater

1. Chromium updater - Similar Threads - Chromium updater

2. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  3. Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Lag Issues with Chromium-Based Browsers Post Windows 11 Update: Seeking Solutions: I own an Asus laptop, and following the update to Windows 11 a few months ago, I encountered issues with chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Edge, and Brave. The problem manifests as significant lag during web browsing, video streaming on platforms like YouTube, and...
  4. Chromium based browsers asks UAC when updating manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromium based browsers asks UAC when updating manually: Hi, since this morning Brave and also Edge browser are asking me UAC permission when manually check for updates, this doesn't occur on Firefox.Any tips?...
  5. Chromium based browsers asks UAC when updating manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chromium based browsers asks UAC when updating manually: Hi, since this morning Brave and also Edge browser are asking me UAC permission when manually check for updates, this doesn't occur on Firefox.Any tips?...
  6. Windows Chromium Edge update frustration

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Chromium Edge update frustration: I am running windows 10 home on an older Dell laptop. Edge is on 90.0.818.66 64 bit. The issue is it constantly checks for updates whether running or not. Consumes HD and memory. When Edge does open and I go to about, it says "checking for updates". I then get like 3 or 4 OK...
  7. Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone noticed that MS Edge Chromium does not update after Patch Tues?: All Have noticed an oddball scenario here where my small network of 8 physical machines and 4 VMs would automatically get the latest versions of MS Edge Chromium like clockwork with the help of these two tasks that are installed to Task Scheduler: [img] But after this...
  8. Edge Chromium updates?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium updates?: Hello, I am still confused if Edge Chromium will automatically update itself without having to check it manually from the About MS Edge? Is there anyway to check this if in fact Edge updates automatically? Also checked in Task Scheduler and I can see some two entries about...
  9. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  10. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...