Windows 10: Chromium

Discus and support Chromium in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft. This is murtaza. I have come to ask a question and have been looking for an answer. How do I remove google chromium? I have tried to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by مرتضی, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Chromium

Hi Microsoft. This is murtaza. I have come to ask a question and have been looking for an answer. How do I remove google chromium? I have tried to look up chromium in my control panel and uninstall app center, I found nothing that matches chromium in both of these programs. I have been trying some questions in the community that were posted. Nothing worked. I am now thinking that it is malware I'm not sure. also it downloaded by itself and I tried to look in my hidden files and chromium was not there. Many others are having this issue, Can you please fix it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

From murtaza

:)

مرتضی, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Chromium

Uninstalling Chromium ?

• Download the Chromium exe from the download site.(Download Chromium)
    • Double click the exe in your downloads folder.
    • Uninstall.
    OR

• Go to C:/Program Files.
    • Delete the Chromium folder.
    • Go to C:/Program Files(x86).
    • Click on Start -> Run..
    • Type %AppData%
    • Type %LocalAppData%
    • Delete The Shortcut.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Chromium

1. Chromium - Similar Threads - Chromium

2. Edge Chromium IE Mode Question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium IE Mode Question: Hey all, I'm running version 2004 and trying to figure out how to get IE Mode to work with the Chromium version of Edge. Every article and write up from MS and other sites tell me to enable it in edge://flags but it's not there and a few sites have said to check it in...
  3. How to delete thumnail tab edge chromium in "explorer icon" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete thumnail tab edge chromium in "explorer icon" ?: Hello, Since I upgraded to the 20H2 version (19042.572) I realized that there was something strange. Edge Chromium browser tabs appear in the thumbnail of the Windows Explorer icon. [ATTACH] Is there an option to disable this feature? Thank you. :) 167225
  4. Chromium based browsers: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium based browsers: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having this issue and it's really getting frustrating for me. It's a really stubborn problem. Things I've tried: 1. Updating Chrome 2. Renaming chrome.exe to something else 3. Clearing cache and cookies 4. Disabling steam running on startup (apparently this...
  5. How to make Edge Chromium automatically save downloads without having to click save every time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Edge Chromium automatically save downloads without having to click save every time?: I've just started using Edge, whenever I download a file I have to manually click on save in the download bar before it saves. How do I get it to just save the file without intervention from me? submitted by /u/unabatedshagie [link] [comments]...
  6. Chromium Edge PWAs can now be released to Windows 10 Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Chromium Edge PWAs can now be released to Windows 10 Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store was the first app store to support Progressive Web Apps. PWAs have since become one of the leading ways to distribute apps to users on Windows. However, a lot has changed on the web platform since that original blog post, with modern technologies and APIs...
  7. usage chromium

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usage chromium: Is this normal[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usage-chromium/e1b14766-a9ff-48a3-af21-909a54b4b6e8
  8. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  9. Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update changes pinned legacy edge shortcut to Edge Chromium: Can anybody who has both legacy Edge and Edge Chromium installed verify this unacceptable behaviour. I did the regedit to retain Legacy Edge and that works fine, and in apps list I see both Edge Chromium and Legacy Edge. I pin Legacy Edge to Taskbar and it works fine. I...
  10. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...