Windows 10: Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

Discus and support Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am signed into microsoft x box; I have reloaded the program several times still no success with getting my purchased puzzles. Not that this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gailbillings1, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

I am signed into microsoft x box; I have reloaded the program several times still no success with getting my purchased puzzles. Not that this problem has been occurring since 2018! What has been done to fix this problem? If there is a secret pleas advise.

:)

gailbillings1, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

Microsoft Puzzles

Hi EILASCHMIDT,

Any in-game concerns like missing contents and puzzles are being handled by our Microsoft Casual Game Support. To get better assistance with this concern, I recommend that you get in touch with our Microsoft Casual Game Support. To do
    this, you may refer to the link below:

Microsoft Casual Game Support

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

1. Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles. - Similar Threads - Chronic Problem microsoft

2. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  3. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  5. microsoft casual games 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games 121003: microsoft casual games 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-casual-games/0302e49e-9432-465f-b7a6-b43f8b5a87cd
  6. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  7. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  8. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long...
  9. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...
  10. Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Casual Games: Since Microsoft upgrade yesterday morning, all my MCG will not play. I open the program, attempt to pick a game and the program automatically closes...