Windows 10: chronological display files/pictures

Discus and support chronological display files/pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10. how to change chronological order of pictures shown in file manager under pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thunderfoot7, Dec 9, 2019.

1. chronological display files/pictures

windows 10. how to change chronological order of pictures shown in file manager under pictures

:)

thunderfoot7, Dec 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 to display the files in chronological order?

I am using Auto Screenshot Capture by Daanav.com to automate screen capture on a project I am running. I can get Windows 10 to display the files in chronological order. But, when
    I double click on the file, the jpeg display won't arrow through them in that order.

The project I am running uses SDR# to display wideband frequencies from a receiver. Unfortunately, it only displays files in local time/date. It's like Windows 10 is ignoring the AM or PM at the end of the filename. Anybody ever come across this and figure
    out a work around?

TIA

Dave

DavidOcame, Dec 9, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 9, 2019
  4. chronological display files/pictures

pictures not viewable in chronological order in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right click and select Sort by>Name and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

chronological display files/pictures

1. chronological display files/pictures - Similar Threads - chronological display files

2. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displaying Pictures: When I Open My Picture Folder I Have To Open The Photos It To See It How Do I Get Them To Display Properly ? I Sent You A Snapshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-pictures/991e6573-104e-4a1f-8e7f-929350ecda74
  3. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displaying Pictures: When I Open My Picture Folder I Have To Open The Photos It To See It How Do I Get Them To Display Properly ? I Sent You A Snapshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-pictures/991e6573-104e-4a1f-8e7f-929350ecda74
  4. Displaying Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?: Files used to be in order chronologically. For some reason Microsoft does not place files in order chronologically anymore. Perhaps I am off with chronological order. Microsoft has my files out of order now. See below for current example:01.06.2023 File 306.07.2022 File...
  6. Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?

Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?: Files used to be in order chronologically. For some reason Microsoft does not place files in order chronologically anymore. Perhaps I am off with chronological order. Microsoft has my files out of order now. See below for current example:01.06.2023 File 306.07.2022 File...
  7. Display of Pictures in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display of Pictures in File Explorer: I have noticed sometimes that when I open the Pictures folder in File Explorer, not all of my pictures will be shown when I am in the large thumbnail view. Instead, many of them have the Microsoft Photos icon instead. This apparently is happening whenever I open a Pictures...
  8. Display of Pictures in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display of Pictures in File Explorer: I have noticed sometimes that when I open the Pictures folder in File Explorer, not all of my pictures will be shown when I am in the large thumbnail view. Instead, many of them have the Microsoft Photos icon instead. This apparently is happening whenever I open a Pictures...
  9. Display of Pictures in File Explorer

10. Display picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display picture: How do I change the picture on the password or sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-picture/1df2e10d-85f0-4f45-b4ac-c313b30feabe