Windows 10: Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility

Discus and support Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have upgraded to Windows 10 x64 version 1903 and tried to install the TV Tuner Stick called Cinergy Hybrid XE (by Terratec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by heartsbeat, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility

Hello. I have upgraded to Windows 10 x64 version 1903 and tried to install the TV Tuner Stick called Cinergy Hybrid XE (by Terratec https://www.terratec.de/details.php?artnr=cinergy+hybrid+stick&lang=en#Downloads ).

Now the stick works perfectly fine with Windows 7 x64 but on Windows 10 it does crash the system.

The driver is designed for Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64.

I've tried with 2 PCs with Windows 10 same result.

I've tried by installing the driver in Compatibility mode for both Windows 7 and 8, and it still crashes into BSOD.

The only way I've managed to make it somehow work is by using a virtualized copy of Windows 7 x64 within Win 10 and then giving Win7 virtual the access to the USB. That way it works but rendering of images is complicated.

So in the end is the only way to buy another tuner or what?

:)

heartsbeat, Sep 25, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

TerraTec launches Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS ‘TV Stick’

Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility Cingergy.jpg

No larger than a Swiss Army knife or a USB memory stick, yet it opens the door to mobile analogue and digital television: TerraTec Electronic’s new hybrid TV solution Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS will hit retail shops during September 2005. The Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS is able to receive both digital and analogue television. Simply plug the ultra compact TV tuner into a notebook or PC’s USB 2.0-enabled port to view all analogue and digital TV stations available in the area.

Users are free to take their portable TV card with them wherever they go. It enables the home PC to receive digital or analogue TV signals via the house antenna or analogue cable connection. On the go, this handy little tuner is easily plugged into the notebook, while the included DVB-T compact antenna ensures reception (subject to signal coverage). Users can even enjoy the convenience of living room viewing on the road courtesy of the included remote control.

Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS may also be used as a digital video recorder with full MPEG2 support for recording analogue and digital terrestrial television signal. The Electronic Program Guide (EPG) is available for digital reception, helping users navigate the great variety of stations and activate the recording timer. Integrated videotext provides news and information beyond TV program schedules.

Recording software is provided, enabling users to load recorded broadcasts to CD or DVD with just a few mouse clicks and thereby compile their own film libraries. If viewers are unable to finish watching any given program, the Time Shifting function stores the segment they missed on hard disk so they can continue viewing at the point of interruption or at any other desired scene.

Cinergy XS Hybrid is also equipped with inputs that accept analogue video and audio signals, allowing users to import analogue videos from camcorders and video recorders to computers. A multi program preview function is available to quickly scan all programs currently on air. Alongside providing TV viewing capability, PowerCinema 4 is on board to render DVDs, images and music. All its functions are intuitively and swiftly controlled using clearly arranged selection menus.

Key Features
    • Digital or analogue television on the notebook and PC via USB 2.0
    • Time-delayed viewing (Time Shifting)
    • Digital video recorder with full MPEG2 support
    • Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
    • Analogue video inputs: S Video, Composite
    • Audio stereo input
    • Remote control
    • High-speed videotext
    • PowerCinema 4

Price and availability:

The Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS will be available at an SRP of £129.99p inc VAT during September 2005 from EuroTech – telephone 0870 458 4891; email sales@euro-tech.co.uk

3. Compatible USB TV tuner for Windows 8.1(Laptop)

Hello Everyone,

Can anybody advice me on the best USB TV tuner stick compatible with windows 8.1, to buy?

Thanks.

BF

BonekehFih, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility

Windows 10 couldn't find a driver for the USB TV tuner.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query and getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

As you have mention that the drivers are not compatible with Windows 10. Let’s install the USB TV tuner in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the steps provided below:

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    You may also refer the Microsoft help article provided below and check.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above link applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility

1. Cinergy Hybrid XE - TV Tuner USB - Blue screen of death - driver compatibility - Similar Threads - Cinergy Hybrid Tuner

2. Optional driver caused blue screen of death....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional driver caused blue screen of death....: I have a 3 week old HP laptop. I was in the process of typing numbers into an interactive course with my employer, however the number pad would not work. The technical team of my employer went into the the systems settings to advanced options and downloaded an optional driver...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  5. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  6. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  7. Blue Screen of Death: DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL error: I randomly started seeing this BSOD error this week after trying to eject my external hard drive which holds some games and photos. Now I am unable to use my laptop for more than 5 minutes without receiving a BSOD. I recently updated my BIOS and installed Windows Updates...
  8. TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV tuner Aver TD310 - black screen: Hello, since I've purchased this USB TV tuner Aver TD310 more than a year ago, I wasn't able to make it work properly. When I turn on my PC and run AverTV application, mostly it shows just a black window, with EPG information in top right corner. Surprisingly the EPG shows...
  9. tv tuner card not showing up

tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac
  10. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working: I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all. I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB device. Both worked just fine up until recently. I use two DVR programs, Blaze HDTV v6.0 and SichboPVR - not at the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cinergy hybrid xe windows 10