Windows 10: Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More

Discus and support Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi...Hope someone can help...I have a Toshiba Satellite, no touch screen, Windows version 8.1/64...lately, I've been getting a quick, flashing circle... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LMW0221, Jul 28, 2020.

1. LMW0221 Win User

Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More

Hi...Hope someone can help...I have a Toshiba Satellite, no touch screen, Windows version 8.1/64...lately, I've been getting a quick, flashing circle that appears on screen for less than a second...I don't know if it's snapping a picture, downloading a program or anything else...also, my cursor will start to get erratically "jumpy." Lastly, the font size will, all by itself, get bigger or smaller. Is it a virus or malware? I've run several scans and nothing has been detected. I'm quite perplexed and would appreciate any insight. Thank you...

:)

LMW0221, Jul 28, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

A random box appears and then disappears quickly

If the box appears and disappears too quickly for you to see what is says, try this trick: Take a video of your screen and play it back in slow motion.

Post here what the box says. That's the beginning of your solution.

BulldogXX, Jul 29, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Numerous Black circles with a white edge keep appearing on my screen and the mouse keeps opening programs on it's own

We appreciate the information you have provided. The black circles represent areas on your touch screen that are being touched. It seems that your device is detecting unnecessary contact on those areas. It may have something to do with the hardware itself.
    These unnecessary contacts may possibly the same reason why programs are opening on it's own. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you disable the touch screen feature of your device and see if the black circles disappear. Kindly refer to the steps
    below:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Click on Human Interface Devices to expand.
    • Right click on HID-compliant touch screen and select
      Disable

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More

Make the taskbar thumbnails disappear more quickly

Hello,

When you move the mouse out of an application thumbnail in the taskbar, there is a short delay before it disappear. This delay is very annoying, in particular when you work with softwares which have some buttons on the left side and makes the Windows 10
    UI some kind of heavy.

I've found a lot of information on how make the thumbnails appear more quickly using the ExtendedUIHoverTime register key, but not any on how make them disappear more quickly. Does anyone have a solution ?

Thanks in advance.

Rodolphay Manrique, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More

1. Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More - Similar Threads - Circle Appears Quickly

2. what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?: what is the little blue circle that appears on the screen is called? It use to be the hour glass but what is it called now since the icon has changed from hour glass to circle?...
  3. what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?: what is the little blue circle that appears on the screen is called? It use to be the hour glass but what is it called now since the icon has changed from hour glass to circle?...
  4. what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White box that appears and disappears quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box that appears and disappears quickly: There is a white box that randomly appears and disappears; it does not have any periodicity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-and-disappears-quickly/fbcc6630-bae9-4709-871a-7798a4dbe94e
  6. White box that appears and disappears quickly

White box that appears and disappears quickly: There is a white box that randomly appears and disappears; it does not have any periodicity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-and-disappears-quickly/fbcc6630-bae9-4709-871a-7798a4dbe94e
  7. White box that appears and disappears quickly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. White box appears and disappears quickly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box appears and disappears quickly: Hi all, In the last week I have noticed a very annoying white box that appears on screen then disappears extremely quickly. It happens intermittently, with no real rhythm to it. Today I haven't had Outlook open and it hasn't been happening. When I did open Outlook, it...
  9. Make the taskbar thumbnails disappear more quickly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make the taskbar thumbnails disappear more quickly: Hello, When you move the mouse out of an application thumbnail in the taskbar, there is a short delay before it disappear. This delay is very annoying, in particular when you work with softwares which have some buttons on the left side and makes the Windows 10 UI some kind...
  10. photos appear on screen then disappear

photos appear on screen then disappear: open app for photo's. photos appear on screen then disappear after 5 to 10 seconds as if you have closed the app 29378