Windows 10: Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

Discus and support Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KrustyThe clown, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of the screen. I recently gotten Power toys if that has to do anything. Im on windows 11

:)

KrustyThe clown, Jan 29, 2022

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Jan 29, 2022
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Jan 29, 2022
  4. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 29, 2022
Thema:

Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

1. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL - Similar Threads - Circle around mouse

2. Mouse pointer location is shown when CTRL is pressed despite the option being disabled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pointer location is shown when CTRL is pressed despite the option being disabled.: Hello,I am currently experiencing an issue where when I press the CTRL key multiple times consecutively the mouse pointer is highlighted in a small circle. I do not want this to happen ever. I understand that this is an option within 'Additional mouse options' that is toggled...
  3. Mouse pointer location is shown when CTRL is pressed despite the option being disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer location is shown when CTRL is pressed despite the option being disabled.: Hello,I am currently experiencing an issue where when I press the CTRL key multiple times consecutively the mouse pointer is highlighted in a small circle. I do not want this to happen ever. I understand that this is an option within 'Additional mouse options' that is toggled...
  4. Mouse pointer location is shown when CTRL is pressed despite the option being disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  6. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  7. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  8. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

9. circle around mouse pointer when i press Ctrl button. Why?

circle around mouse pointer when i press Ctrl button. Why?: When I press the control button, on windows 10, there is a circle around my mouse pointer. Why is that? Please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, or at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks!...
  10. constant circle around mouse pointer

constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...