Windows 10: Circle Not Circular

Discus and support Circle Not Circular in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I finally have made the transition from 1280 x1024 CRT to 1920 x1080 (recommended resolution) flat panel monitor. And I encountered a problem: a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martian, Jan 22, 2020.

1. martian Win User

Circle Not Circular

I finally have made the transition from 1280 x1024 CRT
    to 1920 x1080 (recommended resolution) flat panel monitor.
    And I encountered a problem: a circle does not look like
    a circle! Instead it is like an ellipse with the major axis vertical.

How do I correct this error without changing resolution?

Perhaps someone who also experienced this problem and
    solved it could help me.

The problem lies with the monitor. I use two CAD
    programs and in both programs the circles are "stretched"
    in the verical direction.

Monitor: Acer Nitro VG240Y
    Usage: Computer-Aided Drafting

:)

martian, Jan 22, 2020

2. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Quisas Win User
    Cortana's Inner Circle losing names!

Ion G.,

Not helpful. I'm experiencing the same issue. The inner circle is all setup, until it isn't. All the names are gone and they are back in the suggestions list.

Very annoying.

Quisas, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Circle Not Circular

Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Circle Not Circular

1. Circle Not Circular - Similar Threads - Circle Circular

2. Some programs and games (Word, Skyrim) wont start - Instead infinite spinning blue circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs and games (Word, Skyrim) wont start - Instead infinite spinning blue circle: Some games (Sims) do work however. What could be the reason? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/PizzaDeliverator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fauamt/some_programs_and_games_word_skyrim_wont_start/
  3. Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck: I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and restarting but it doesn't work. It boots without any trouble in safe mode. There are other administrator profiles on this PC and...
  4. Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.

Windows 10 black loading screen, white spinning dotted circle.: After showing the asrock logo, it changes to the black screen with the spinning circle. It does this for a few minutes and then finally loads into windows. I recently upgraded my PC with an m.2 ssd, changed the RAM, upgraded CPU from Intel to AMD. I configured the PC to boot...
  5. Rotating blue circle and slow loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rotating blue circle and slow loading: I have this issue with loading pages. The upper tab has a rotating blue circle and at times it takes up to minutes for a page to load when it used to take split seconds....
  6. Too long circle at first right click...

Too long circle at first right click...: As I start my pc , after the first right click it just circles for about 5 minutes and then everything returns to fine and smooth... It happens only at the first right click.. plzz suggest a fix.. I have Windows 10 with 16 GB ram submitted by /u/palash_donode [link]...
  7. Vicious circle of Windows Updates and "Windows is not activated"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Vicious circle of Windows Updates and "Windows is not activated": Hello! I'll do the best I can to keep this rant-free. Here's the short summary: Bought my Acer laptop in Jul/Aug 2018, which smoothly activated itself with a Win 10 Home Single lang digital licence, then started getting those updates, until they became pesky. These updates...
  8. my name in circle with 'sign in' appears and I have to click on that to get to my screen, why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my name in circle with 'sign in' appears and I have to click on that to get to my screen, why?: My computer [Win10] is on all day, and when I go to it give it a 'nudge' a beautiful picture comes up, I then click mouse and my name in circle with 'sign in' appears and I have to click on that to get to my screen, why??? can't I just 'nudge' and go to my screen? use to....
  9. white circling dots on blue and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  10. start screen type in password how do i change the round circle picture i had put in

in Windows 10 Customization
    start screen type in password how do i change the round circle picture i had put in: On start up where you type your password in there is a round circle above it and I want to change the picture in that circle or make it blank. Please how do I do that....