Windows 10: Circles and stuck at Fixing C:

Discus and support Circles and stuck at Fixing C: in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the update for build 2004, it restarted my computer and pops up "Fixing C:", after an hour, it just stuck at "Fixing C: Stage 2: 99% 0 of 0;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dots.official, May 22, 2020.

1. Circles and stuck at Fixing C:

After the update for build 2004, it restarted my computer and pops up "Fixing C:", after an hour, it just stuck at "Fixing C: Stage 2: 99% 0 of 0; Total: 1%; ETA: 61:27:07 ...", I don't know what it means and I really need to use my PC, I think force shutting off is a bad idea for my hard drive.

:)

dots.official, May 22, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 22, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Stuck in Automatic Repair = inadvertently changed C: drive path?

@zbook- what I'm suggesting should resurrect the PC, provided what's left on the "C:" is at all viable - the clean install is just a step to that. Saves a lot of technical bits and time on our part.

dalchina, May 22, 2020
  4. Circles and stuck at Fixing C:

Stuck in startup screen with rotating blue circle

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are stuck on the blue screen with rotating circles upon startup.

If the above is true, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If the above did not help, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair using Windows Media Creation Tool and check.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link:

Download Windows 10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message,
      you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Startup Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Circles and stuck at Fixing C:

1. Circles and stuck at Fixing C: - Similar Threads - Circles stuck Fixing

2. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  3. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  4. Stuck at Fixing c Stage one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Fixing c Stage one: Hi guys please help, my entire busine just stopped 2 days now, my Laptop is stuck here.Please help guys, it wont move now it has been 1 hour stuck at stage 1 15% ; Total ETA 5.07.09 Now.What can i do ?...
  5. Stuck at Fixing c Stage one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Fixing c Stage one: Hi guys please help, my entire busine just stopped 2 days now, my Laptop is stuck here.Please help guys, it wont move now it has been 1 hour stuck at stage 1 15% ; Total ETA 5.07.09 Now.What can i do ?...
  6. Stuck at Fixing c Stage one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC stuck in Fixing C: loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in Fixing C: loop: This problem has been happening 4 days now. I was on my laptop then it suddenly crashed. When I turned it back on it was on a black screen with the Fixing C: Stage 1: X% ...... of 1103616; Total: 10% ETA: keeps changing It does finish, then it says “Reparing disk errors,...
  8. Fixing C: stage 4 stuck.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing C: stage 4 stuck.: [IMG]what should I do? why it's so long? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-c-stage-4-stuck/d5a8d571-e695-493e-88de-d746a0af3700
  9. Stuck in rotating circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in rotating circle: I have a gaming PC that I bought 4-6 years ago with my friend helping me build it (lack of pc knowledge) it runs fine 3 days when I was applying thermal paste on my processor, everytime I turn on the PC it would beep once and then turned off (I solve it by realizing that the...
  10. Fixing C Drive Stuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fixing C Drive Stuck: I have problem when starting my laptop. When bootup, it start repairing like pic below [IMG] After waiting about 20 minutes, my laptop restarted and then shown this [IMG] But, after 85% at stage 2, it went to sleep mode, turn it on, nothing happen blank screen. Wait...