Windows 10: Circuit Command Line Utilities

Discus and support Circuit Command Line Utilities in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I opened by "Hidden Icons" on the task bar and noticed a new ICON called "Circuit Bridge" When I open it, it shows files such as "Circuit Command Line... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BudAnderson, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Circuit Command Line Utilities

I opened by "Hidden Icons" on the task bar and noticed a new ICON called "Circuit Bridge" When I open it, it shows files such as "Circuit Command Line Utility". WHat is this and how could it suddenly appear at this location?

:)

BudAnderson, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Circuit Command Line Utilities :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 10, 2018
  4. RavenMind Win User

Circuit Command Line Utilities

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Circuit Command Line Utilities :)

RM

RavenMind, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Circuit Command Line Utilities

1. Circuit Command Line Utilities - Similar Threads - Circuit Command Line

2. Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?: I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn on Windows 11's new efficiency mode for a process which doesn't involve using the task manager. A bunch of programs tend to have like many sub processes for example; steam, firefox and having to right click and enable efficiency...
  3. Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?: I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn on Windows 11's new efficiency mode for a process which doesn't involve using the task manager. A bunch of programs tend to have like many sub processes for example; steam, firefox and having to right click and enable efficiency...
  4. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  5. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  6. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  7. Is there a command-line utility to switch an Ethernet connection between metered and...

Is there a command-line utility to switch an Ethernet connection between metered and...: Is there a command-line utility to switch an Ethernet connection between metered and un-metered that can be used in Task Scheduler? I can do this with the netsh command-line utility for WiFi. Is there a corresponding command-line utility for a Ethernet connection? Thanks...
  8. Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Line: Is there a command line entry that will help check and repair drivers, and .dll's files. Or a way to have W10 (1909) repair/replace Only whats corrupt or missing? 148659
  9. Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility: There are 51 of these running in task manager. How do I disable them?? It's insane it's using up 75% of my memory. I saw some people say they changed the name of MpCmdRun.exe but when I try that it says I require permission from the same administrator account that I'm trying...
  10. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows command line utilities

2. circuit command line arguments