Windows 10: Circular buttons turned to squares

Discus and support Circular buttons turned to squares in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In some apps on my Dell Inspiron 5775, the normally circular buttons have become squares. They have been flickering and annoying and I am wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Musty Simp, May 12, 2020.

1. Circular buttons turned to squares

In some apps on my Dell Inspiron 5775, the normally circular buttons have become squares.

They have been flickering and annoying and I am wondering what i can do to fix it

Circular buttons turned to squares [​IMG]Circular buttons turned to squares [​IMG]
    That is Xbox Game Bar and Netflix with the glitched square buttons

:)

Musty Simp, May 12, 2020

2. Have unidentifiable icon which will not delete. Square black with white circular inside . Moves , brighten s and dims

Have unidentifiable icon which will not delete. Square black with white circular inside . Moves , brighten s and dims

DonaldScarmuzzi, May 12, 2020
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, May 12, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Circular buttons turned to squares

[WTB]   MP3 player/Portable media player

right, the ugly one *Frown Circular buttons turned to squares :(

features are good, its on the short list.

Any other suggestions? what about Zune/zen etc?

Mussels, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Circular buttons turned to squares

1. Circular buttons turned to squares - Similar Threads - Circular buttons turned

2. Circle shape icons turned into square ones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle shape icons turned into square ones: The icons in some programms have turned square instead or circle I have no Driver Roll Back option, same problem with powerpoint icons. Any idea how to fix it?...
  3. Circular reference in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circular reference in a folder: It appears that a folder contains itself. In File Explorer clicking on the 'expand' arrow on the folder in the left-hand pane gives subfolders about a dozen deep each with the same name and date; I assume it gives up at this point. I ran chkdsk and it said that the folder...
  4. Circular reference in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circular reference in a folder: It appears that a folder contains itself. In File Explorer clicking on the 'expand' arrow on the folder in the left-hand pane gives subfolders about a dozen deep each with the same name and date; I assume it gives up at this point. I ran chkdsk and it said that the folder...
  5. Circle shape turn into square or something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Circle shape turn into square or something: So i have issue to my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05, Windows 10, some of circle icon transform into square or some abstract shape, anyone have a solution for this? I already update my driver to last version, Thanks Before...
  6. PDF icons on desktop turn into black squares

in Windows 10 Support
    PDF icons on desktop turn into black squares: Hi all. My Windows 10 Pro x64 computer (v. 10.0.19042, Build 19042) has developed an odd problem. The desktop icon for PDF files (a wallpaper image of the first page of the file), turns to black after a period of time. If I right-click on the desktop, select "Display...
  7. Circle Not Circular

in Windows 10 Support
    Circle Not Circular: I finally have made the transition from 1280 x1024 CRT to 1920 x1080 (recommended resolution) flat panel monitor. And I encountered a problem: a circle does not look like a circle! Instead it is like an ellipse with the major axis vertical. How do I correct this error...
  8. Have unidentifiable icon which will not delete. Square black with white circular inside ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have unidentifiable icon which will not delete. Square black with white circular inside ....: Have unidentifiable icon which will not delete. Square black with white circular inside . Moves , brighten s and dims https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-unidentifiable-icon-which-will-not-delete/37c28940-1c56-4d02-9aef-09c5476335db"
  9. Sentences, fonts and buttons become blanked squares

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sentences, fonts and buttons become blanked squares: Hi, I'm recently cannot see my stuff because of the words and buttons become squares or blocked as shown in the picture below. Can anyone help me solve this? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Small squares replacing my PLAY button and : etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small squares replacing my PLAY button and : etc: [IMG]So i got my surface book 2 for abt 3 months now,amazing laptop,however today i decided i would like to change the font,and so i did,however the change of font caused my laptop to show some changes,including : becoming a small square and the music play button becoming two...