Windows 10: Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses?

Discus and support Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to explain this, but some elements that are supposed to be circles are now rhombuses. At first I thought it was just a problem on one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryan J.CA, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Ryan J.CA Win User

Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses?

I'm not sure how to explain this, but some elements that are supposed to be circles are now rhombuses. At first I thought it was just a problem on one program/device, but I later soon found out that the problem was almost everywhere. Here are some examples (the only examples I remember):

Discord on Microsoft Edge:

Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses? f793bc50-6c87-4fa5-9849-cc7b6ba4f521?upload=true.png

paint.net (non-microsoft app version):

Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses? 53d7eab7-eac7-4fcc-9c7c-06b6b9092321?upload=true.png

:)

Ryan J.CA, Jan 27, 2019

2. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

When I turn on my Laptop, dialogue box show "object reference not set to an instance of an object" problem. Any suggestion ,How to fix that one ?

vineetpandey82, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 27, 2019
  4. ste2425 Win User

ordering two lists of objects

I have a list of of object 'build'

Code: public class build { public Int32 id { get; set; } public string number { get; set; } public string status { get; set; } public string buildTypeId { get; set; } public string branchName { get; set; } public string startDate { get; set; } public string href { get; set; } }[/quote] Which im sorting into two lists according to the buildTypeId then ordering according to the build number(property number) by

Code: var finish = BuildList.Where(y => y.buildTypeId == "bt11").OrderBy(x => x.number); var start = BuildList.Where(y => y.buildTypeId == "bt19").OrderBy(x => x.number);[/quote] build number is unique to the build im pulling the start and finish info on. So in each start and finish list build number will not be duplicated and its how i ensure i get the matching start and finish build object. Trouble is if a build failed it wont have a matching finish object or if the build is currently in progress when i get the initial data. Which means i have a start list smaller then the finish list and the two lists don't match up.

What i want to do next but not sure how is order both lists so they match, ie index 0 of both have the same build number then index 1 have the same build number etc down the list. which will work with the .OrderBy(x => x.number). However when there is no matching finish object with that number id like to insert a default build object Instead and its this bit im struggling with. Im competent with LINQ but not enough to solve this last bit, is it even possible with LINQ?

EDIT: DAM sorry this happens every bloody time, I think I may have found a possible solution .FirstOrDefault() Still looking into it but it seems good so far. It was the one Google link I didn't click on. I wouldn't mind but ive used in the past too and completely forgot.

Thanks everybody

ste2425, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses? - Similar Threads - Circular Objects Are

2. Circular reference in a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circular reference in a folder: It appears that a folder contains itself. In File Explorer clicking on the 'expand' arrow on the folder in the left-hand pane gives subfolders about a dozen deep each with the same name and date; I assume it gives up at this point. I ran chkdsk and it said that the folder...
  3. Circular reference in a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circular reference in a folder: It appears that a folder contains itself. In File Explorer clicking on the 'expand' arrow on the folder in the left-hand pane gives subfolders about a dozen deep each with the same name and date; I assume it gives up at this point. I ran chkdsk and it said that the folder...
  4. Circular reference in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Circles have turned into rhombus on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Circles have turned into rhombus on windows 10: [IMG][ATTACH]that pics u re seeing are from game bar The rhombus stay the same but circle at the bottom Flickr same with the gmail banner when you open settings please help me and tell what can i do...
  6. Circular buttons turned to squares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circular buttons turned to squares: In some apps on my Dell Inspiron 5775, the normally circular buttons have become squares. They have been flickering and annoying and I am wondering what i can do to fix it [IMG][IMG] That is Xbox Game Bar and Netflix with the glitched square buttons...
  7. Circle Not Circular

in Windows 10 Support
    Circle Not Circular: I finally have made the transition from 1280 x1024 CRT to 1920 x1080 (recommended resolution) flat panel monitor. And I encountered a problem: a circle does not look like a circle! Instead it is like an ellipse with the major axis vertical. How do I correct this error...
  8. Camera app now has a circular crop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app now has a circular crop?: In a recent camera update the app (which is being called from our own app) has switched to only showing a circular crop. We didn't make any changes to our app. Can we switch this back to rectangular via parameters?...
  9. Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder: Want to move my User settings to another partition but non-tenforums steps are wrong. Now my 3D Objects appears as a folder 'Dave', in my User folder alongside Pictures, etc. (I moved it back there.) I've read the tutorials on this site and will follow. But how do I make my...
  10. Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object: I have Photoshop 7, I moved the whole window to the lower res screen to get a better look at some items I wanted to see larger without magnifying it. Once there I grabbed the toolbar from the main window and went to lock it on the 2nd screen and the top of the object bar...