Windows 10: CISCO Linksys AE1000 drivers.

Discus and support CISCO Linksys AE1000 drivers. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't find drivers for my WIFI adapter on the internet nor on my computer. I'm using tethering on my phone but I need help quickly. Where do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/superqwerty11112, Aug 2, 2020.

1. CISCO Linksys AE1000 drivers.

I can't find drivers for my WIFI adapter on the internet nor on my computer. I'm using tethering on my phone but I need help quickly. Where do I download the drivers for my WIFI adapter? (I don't have the CD it came with)

submitted by /u/superqwerty11112
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/superqwerty11112, Aug 2, 2020
  2. jihadjoe Win User

Cisco Preparing to Sell Linksys Brand

Cisco sucked the life out of Linksys.

They were doing ok when they were independent and allowed to make a router as good as it could be (WRT54G!), but the moment Cisco acquired them they were basically constrained from producing anything "too good" as that might step on Cisco equipment's toes.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Cisco acquired them just to prevent that scenario from happening. It's not like Cisco was in need of any of Linksys' technology to begin with.

jihadjoe, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Cisco Kills Linksys Brand

It's official: John Chambers killed off the Linksys brand name, which is very well known throughout the United States. Cisco is replacing Linksys with the new, aggressive product line that Cisco has to offer. John Chambers, the CEO of Cisco, says "It (Linksys) will all come over time into a Cisco brand. The reason we kept Linksys' brand because it was better known in the US than even Cisco was for the consumer. As you go globally there's very little advantage in that".

Cisco products will appear in place of Linksys products very soon.

Source: Uberpulse

zekrahminator, Aug 2, 2020
  4. tkpenalty Win User

CISCO Linksys AE1000 drivers.

Cisco Kills Linksys Brand

Yes Linksys is very reliable. But.. I see why they are discontinuing them. People dont know cisco as cisco...

tkpenalty, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

CISCO Linksys AE1000 drivers.

1. CISCO Linksys AE1000 drivers. - Similar Threads - CISCO Linksys AE1000

2. Need drivers for Linksys Wmp600n

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need drivers for Linksys Wmp600n: i need help in getting a driver for a Linksys wmp 600n PCI adapter linksys changed their website can't get drivers under the downloads and firmware section cisco website doesn't exist this is for a desktop computer running windows 7 home premium 64bit brand emachines...
  3. Need drivers for Linksys Wmp600n

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need drivers for Linksys Wmp600n: i need help in getting a driver for a Linksys wmp 600n PCI adapter linksys changed their website can't get drivers under the downloads and firmware section cisco website doesn't exist this is for a desktop computer running windows 7 home premium 64bit brand emachines...
  4. Linksys Extender Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linksys Extender Setup: Linksys extender setup extender.linksys.com increases the signal strength of the network. Nowadays, people use advanced and high-frequency WiFi routers to cover their internet needs. But In some places, the signal is weak, or no internet in this place. These areas are called...
  5. KB5003214 and Cisco AnyConnnect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5003214 and Cisco AnyConnnect: I've been using Cisco AnyConnect for several years to securely connect to the University of Florida. It has worked flawlessly. After I installed KB5003214 I began to have problems connecting. It would seemingly try to connect but over 50% of the time it failed. After a couple...
  6. Linksys AE1000 not working in new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linksys AE1000 not working in new pc: I'm currently using a Linksys AE1000 usb wifi adapter to try and access my internet. I can't find any drivers for it for windows 10. It worked on my previous pc which I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 a year or two ago. Does anyone know where I can find drivers for this?...
  7. Cisco Network Switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco Network Switch: Hi, At the place I work our network switch is missing some ports. Is it possible to fit new ports or remove an existing port to another number? Where can i buy new ports if im able to fit? Thanks 138831
  8. linksys bluetooth network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linksys bluetooth network adapter: what does the network adapter actualy do? So what is the Why we have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linksys-bluetooth-network-adapter/51090549-8ef8-45ce-9964-8f0cbce47fa6
  9. Cisco AnyConnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cisco AnyConnect: Hi, I tried to install anyconnect-win-4.5.02033-core-vpn-predeploy-k9 but it does not work. It says that another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use...
  10. What is This CISCO Folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is This CISCO Folder?: I noticed a folder CISCO containing the folders shown in the screenshot in my Program Files (x86). What are these files for since I can't locate a matching installed program? [img] 86244