Windows 10: Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok

Discus and support Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a bug with Cisco VPN Client, it only does it with version 2004 onwards.If I am connected by wifi and I connect to the Cisco VPN, the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by {Joe}{RD}, Jan 2, 2021.

1. {Joe}{RD} Win User

Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok

Hello,
    I have a bug with Cisco VPN Client, it only does it with version 2004 onwards.If I am connected by wifi and I connect to the Cisco VPN, the pc automatically disconnects after 26 seconds, what happens is that the pc is placed in airplane mode when it detects that it does not have internet and then this disconnects the Cisco and gives that error, it is just by WIFI that does that.Also several people have the same with this after upgrading to Windows 10 2004 version above.If I do the cable connection it works fine and it does not disconnect and it is well stable in several PCs with this Windows the same.Please if you can give a solution to this error, thank you very much.God bless you very much!
    Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok a858a466-b267-4b3d-baac-8968b08e147c?upload=true.png

:)

{Joe}{RD}, Jan 2, 2021
  2. gogi100 Win User

network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn client connection works ok. i tryed that change netprofmsvc.dll from version 1809 but the problem is the same. what i do?

gogi100, Jan 2, 2021
  3. CISCO VPN Client 5.0.07.0440 not working after Upgraded to Windows 10

I had a similar problem with Cisco VPN Client (not the AnyConnect). I followed a comprehensive tutorial at

5 Steps to make Cisco VPN Client work in Windows 10 - Gleescape.com : Technology, Photography, Travel and More!

which solved my problems. The previous time when I migrated to Windows 8/8.1, I also followed the steps and it worked. This time, there are new instructions for Windows 10, and I am running with Windows 10 Professional with the Cisco VPN Client working perfectly
    fine.

World Wide Roam, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Balatn Win User

Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok

Windows Updates stop Cisco VPN from working on Windows 10

CISCO VPN Version vpnclient-winx64-msi-5.0.07.0440 or earlier... won't work after you install

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703

Don't install the following windows 10 released on 7/28/2017

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703

In Cisco website, the message saying the it's obsolete...

cisco-vpn-client

Cisco VPN Client - Obsolete Status Notification

The Cisco VPN Client is now obsolete (past End-of-Life and End-of-Support status).

Balatn, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok - Similar Threads - Cisco VPN Client

2. Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client: Dear Microsoft,Please stop uninstalling Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07, I know it is unsupported for a while, but it WORKS and I'M USING IT EVERYDAY!Please do not waste my time to install and configure it after every windows update.Here others are complaining:...
  3. Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client: Dear Microsoft,Please stop uninstalling Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07, I know it is unsupported for a while, but it WORKS and I'M USING IT EVERYDAY!Please do not waste my time to install and configure it after every windows update.Here others are complaining:...
  4. Win 10 20H2 Client VPN Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 20H2 Client VPN Issues: Since the weekend we have started experiencing issues with a Win 10 client VPN connection.Everything was working fine up until Saturday, when connectivity to remote VPN applications started to fail.Further investigation shows that the VPN client is no longer sending all...
  5. How to restore internet access blocked by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to restore internet access blocked by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client?: I'm doing home office on my own PC, using Cisco AnyConnect to connect to corporation network. Recently the corporation network is a bit unstable, sometimes causing Cisco AnyConnect to hang on "connecting" indefinitely. If this happens, Cisco AnyConnect client would nontheless...
  6. network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

in Windows 10 Customization
    network list service trouble with cisco vpn client: i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn...
  7. network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

network list service trouble with cisco vpn client: i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn...
  8. VPN connection via internal client stopped working after 20H2 update

VPN connection via internal client stopped working after 20H2 update: I have a L2TP/IPSet with pre-shared key VPN connectionFoobarVPN that is configured via: Set-VpnConnectionIPsecConfiguration -ConnectionName "FoobarVPN" -EncryptionMethod AES256 -CipherTransformConstants AES256 -IntegrityCheckMethod SHA256 -PfsGroup ECP256 -DHGroup ECP256...
  9. Unable to install Cisco vpn client in windows 10

Unable to install Cisco vpn client in windows 10: Unable to install Cisco vpn client in windows 10 * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-cisco-vpn-client-in-windows-10/6a8e2540-7138-4724-89b7-a27b263f88aa
  10. Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls

Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls: From the look of things I may be asking this question in the wrong place. If there is another forum that deals with corporate level issues please let me know. We are anxious to migrate to 10 but we have hit a brick wall when testing connectivity to our Cisco Firewalls....