Windows 10: Cisco zero-day exploited in the wild to crash and reload devices

Discus and support Cisco zero-day exploited in the wild to crash and reload devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Cisco security team has revealed earlier the existence of a zero-day vulnerability affecting products that run Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Cisco zero-day exploited in the wild to crash and reload devices

https://tools.cisco.com/security/cen...asaftd-sip-dos

Cisco zero-day exploited in the wild to crash and reload devices | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild

Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild | ZDNet

Borg 386, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Adobe readies emergency patch for Flash zero-day bug exploited in the

Adobe readies emergency patch for Flash zero-day bug exploited in the wild

Adobe readies emergency patch for Flash zero-day bug exploited in the wild | ZDNet

Borg 386, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Phone Man Win User

New Flash Player Zero-Day in The Wild

A new flaw in latest version of Flash to be patched next week.
    On my systems I use the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to protect my systems.
    I guess we will see another updated from MS also.

https://blog.malwarebytes.org/zero-d..._medium=social

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cisco zero-day exploited in the wild to crash and reload devices - Similar Threads - Cisco zero exploited

2. Windows 10 zero-day exploit code released online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 zero-day exploit code released online: A security researcher has published today demo exploit code on GitHub for a Windows 10 zero-day vulnerability. The zero-day is what security researchers call a local privilege escalation (LPE). LPE vulnerabilities can't be used to break into systems, but hackers can use...
  3. Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit: "A publicly disclosed Windows zero-day vulnerability could allow attackers to take full control of systems once they compromise a low-privilege account. Here's a fix." Source: Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit 125676
  4. Adobe readies emergency patch for Flash zero-day bug exploited in the

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe readies emergency patch for Flash zero-day bug exploited in the: Adobe readies emergency patch for Flash zero-day bug exploited in the wild Adobe has told users that an emergency patch is being prepared for a Flash zero-day vulnerability being exploited in the wild which can give attackers complete control. On Tuesday, the tech...
  5. Second Flash Player zero-day exploit found in Hacking Team's data

Second Flash Player zero-day exploit found in Hacking Team's data: Even though they fixed an exploit last week, guess what we'll be patching, once again, this week? *Rolleyes Second Flash Player zero-day exploit found in Hacking Team's data | PCWorld 8193
  6. Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild

Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild: Oracle is working with Trend Micro to patch the problem. Until a fix is issued, users concerned about falling victim to the exploit should temporarily disable Java in their browser. The Java zero-day is reportedly being exploited through drive-by downloads on the latest...
  7. Shadow Brokers Release Zero Day Exploit Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    Shadow Brokers Release Zero Day Exploit Tools: For what it's worth, is the following of any interest? "On Friday, a hacker group known as The Shadow Brokers publicly released a large number of functional exploit tools. Several of these tools make use of zero-day vulnerabilities, most of which are in Microsoft Windows....
  8. Kaspersky Lab discovers Adobe Flash Zero Day used in the wild

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Lab discovers Adobe Flash Zero Day used in the wild: Woburn, MA – October 16, 2017 – The Kaspersky Lab advanced exploit prevention system has identified a new Adobe Flash zero day exploit, used in an attack on October 10, 2017 by a threat actor known as BlackOasis. The exploit is delivered through a Microsoft Word document and...
  9. Use Anti-Exploit Program to Help Protect Your PC From Zero-Day Attack

in Windows 10 News
    Use Anti-Exploit Program to Help Protect Your PC From Zero-Day Attack: Anti-exploit programs provide an additional layer of security by blocking the techniques attackers use. These solutions can protect you against Flash exploits and browser vulnerabilities, even new ones that haven’t been seen before or patched yet. Windows users should...
  10. New Flash Player Zero-Day in The Wild

in Windows 10 News
    New Flash Player Zero-Day in The Wild: A new flaw in latest version of Flash to be patched next week. On my systems I use the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to protect my systems. I guess we will see another updated from MS also. https://blog.malwarebytes.org/zero-d..._medium=social Jim *Cool...