Windows 10: Cities in my weather app

Discus and support Cities in my weather app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I live in Waynesburg, Pa. For years I've had weather bug, weather app with no problemsminor maybe now all of a sudden my weather has me living in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarryKappes, May 14, 2020.

1. Cities in my weather app

I live in Waynesburg, Pa. For years I've had weather bug, weather app with no problemsminor maybe now

all of a sudden my weather has me living in Ohio and shows weather for 4 or 5 towns in Ohio, I change the

location back to Pa. and get my weather for Waynesburg, go to another site or two but if come back to

the weather it has changed to somewhere in Ohio. The same is true for ads, I get ads from all over Ohio

which I could care less about and can't make that section of my computer understand that I about 50 miles

south of Pittsburgh, Pa. and could give a **** less about advertisers that are a 100/150 miles from my area

but can't get the computer or suppliers to change. Any comments.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

BarryKappes, May 14, 2020

2. Change city on weather App

How do I change the city the weather APP shows on my windows phone. Do NOT say right click there is no such thing.

TimothyFeatherston, May 14, 2020
  3. Weather App on Edge in Windows 10

In Edge, on right side of the screen is small widget with weather. In MSN weather calendar I saved Celsius instead of F, and also selected City Vancouver.

Weather screen in MSn is always correct (weather in C, city Vancouver). But in Edge, city Vancouver is always correct, that temperature is in F, I have to change it to Celsius, but it always go back to Fahrenheit. In Windows App weather Celsius is selected,
    and city is Vancouver.

I have uninstalled weather app, and installed it again, but problem remain same.

Some suggestion? Thank you.

VeraSukopova, May 14, 2020
  4. Jonklaus Win User

Cities in my weather app

multiple cities' weather & live tiles

Is it possible to have live tiles for multiple cities' weather on Windows Phone 8.1 with the built-in app? I have pinned a second city to the start screen, but the tile isn't refreshing (or showing anything other than the weather icon and the city name).

Jonklaus, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Cities in my weather app

1. Cities in my weather app - Similar Threads - Cities weather app

2. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  3. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  4. Weather App on PC shows wrong city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather App on PC shows wrong city: Today is 4/25/22 and I am in Chicago, IL and the live tile ALWAYS shows the weather for Jacksonville, FL upon startup and continues to do so until I open the weather app. The weather app then shows my correct location of Chicago, IL. Once I close the weather app, then the...
  5. Weather App on PC shows wrong city

Weather App on PC shows wrong city: Today is 4/25/22 and I am in Chicago, IL and the live tile ALWAYS shows the weather for Jacksonville, FL upon startup and continues to do so until I open the weather app. The weather app then shows my correct location of Chicago, IL. Once I close the weather app, then the...
  6. MSN Weather keeps defaults to an alternate city

MSN Weather keeps defaults to an alternate city: Windows Community Recently my MSN App has changed its default city location will in the Start Menu Lemay, MO [ATTACH] However when I open execute the app it defaults to the correct city - St Louis, MO. For the life of me I can't get the app to return to St Louis in the...
  7. Weather App

Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  8. My weather app always displays the weather for wrong date

My weather app always displays the weather for wrong date: My weather app always displays the weather for Feb or Mar 20 ,2018, instead of the current date. (It is Tuesday the 20th, so I don't know which month.) I have updated recently and ensured my time and date settings are correct, but the problem persists.How do I fix it?...
  9. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...