Windows 10: Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!

Discus and support Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any oinformation or fix for this game not being able to be installed on PC? The install starts, then stops almost imemdiately with an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zoot58-[xboxvenue], Nov 27, 2020.

1. Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!

Is there any oinformation or fix for this game not being able to be installed on PC?

The install starts, then stops almost imemdiately with an error message. I was fast to close the window, so I missed if there was any error code or not.

Ill try again, too lazy feeling now though..:-

:)

Zoot58-[xboxvenue], Nov 27, 2020

2. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available

So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city
    and country. Any ideas on whats wrong?

Queenmaxter, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC

So, recently I've seen on lots of places the cities: Skylines is available for Xbox Game Pass PC. However, I can't seem to find it when I search for it, so I can't download it. Any help?

Henrique95w1, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Anton.U Win User

Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!

ultimate game pass

Hello SrivinAlapati,

I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Yes. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all games from Xbox Game Pass for Console as well as Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Please see links below for more information.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!

1. Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error! - Similar Threads - Cities Skylines Edition

2. "Game 'Cities Skylines II' Installs Itself, All the Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Game 'Cities Skylines II' Installs Itself, All the Time: Hello,I had downloaded Cities Skylines 2 to try it out when I had the Xbox Pass.Since then, I have uninstalled the game and cancelled my Xbox Pass subscription.However, every 3 - 4 days, the game reinstalls itself I see "Cities Skylines" recently added in the start menu.How...
  3. "Game 'Cities Skylines II' Installs Itself, All the Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Game 'Cities Skylines II' Installs Itself, All the Time: Hello,I had downloaded Cities Skylines 2 to try it out when I had the Xbox Pass.Since then, I have uninstalled the game and cancelled my Xbox Pass subscription.However, every 3 - 4 days, the game reinstalls itself I see "Cities Skylines" recently added in the start menu.How...
  4. Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?: Good morning Microsoft.I have tested the PC Edition of Cities: Skylines 2 on your Xbox Store on Xbox Game Pass. Well we all know the Game has some issues, but i still decided to buy the Ultimate Edition after i played it a while.On this Version there is also the San Francisco...
  5. Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?

Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?: Good morning Microsoft.I have tested the PC Edition of Cities: Skylines 2 on your Xbox Store on Xbox Game Pass. Well we all know the Game has some issues, but i still decided to buy the Ultimate Edition after i played it a while.On this Version there is also the San Francisco...
  6. Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC: So, recently I've seen on lots of places the cities: Skylines is available for Xbox Game Pass PC. However, I can't seem to find it when I search for it, so I can't download it. Any help?...
  7. Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC

Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC: So, recently I've seen on lots of places the cities: Skylines is available for Xbox Game Pass PC. However, I can't seem to find it when I search for it, so I can't download it. Any help?...
  8. Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition: Hello all, How long, on average does it take to download this game purchased from the windows app store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/37085c33-62fa-4532-bb6b-15aef4a6b1f7
  9. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available: So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city and country. Any...
  10. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition: So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city and country. Any...