Windows 10: Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition

Discus and support Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello all, How long, on average does it take to download this game purchased from the windows app store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A.K.F., Mar 29, 2020.

1. A.K.F. Win User

Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition

Hello all,

How long, on average does it take to download this game purchased from the windows app store?

:)

A.K.F., Mar 29, 2020

2. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available

So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city
    and country. Any ideas on whats wrong?

Queenmaxter, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Cities: Skylines product code

Where do I find the Product code for the Cities: Skylines App that I downloaded from the MS Store?

LairdClarendon, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Hoolm Win User

ANY Cities skylines People

Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition [​IMG]

maybe we can share some MODS*Smile

Hoolm, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Cities Skylines edition

2. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  3. Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?: Good morning Microsoft.I have tested the PC Edition of Cities: Skylines 2 on your Xbox Store on Xbox Game Pass. Well we all know the Game has some issues, but i still decided to buy the Ultimate Edition after i played it a while.On this Version there is also the San Francisco...
  4. Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?

Cities: Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition - Not able to use DLC included?: Good morning Microsoft.I have tested the PC Edition of Cities: Skylines 2 on your Xbox Store on Xbox Game Pass. Well we all know the Game has some issues, but i still decided to buy the Ultimate Edition after i played it a while.On this Version there is also the San Francisco...
  5. Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!: Is there any oinformation or fix for this game not being able to be installed on PC? The install starts, then stops almost imemdiately with an error message. I was fast to close the window, so I missed if there was any error code or not. Ill try again, too lazy feeling...
  6. Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10?: In the Steam Shop I could find Cities Skylines for about 5 Euro, but this version is only available for Windows 7/8 and in the Microsoft Store there is a Windows 10 version, but it is only available from about 50 Euro. So I asked myself, if they really don't have a Windows 10...
  7. ANY Cities skylines People

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANY Cities skylines People: [img] maybe we can share some MODS*Smile 146374
  8. Cities: Skylines product code

Cities: Skylines product code: Where do I find the Product code for the Cities: Skylines App that I downloaded from the MS Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cities-skylines-product-code/ea04092a-73a6-4107-974c-fc9354659c7f
  9. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available: So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city and country. Any...
  10. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition: So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city and country. Any...