Windows 10: Citizen CT350II thermal printer won't print with Windows 11

Discus and support Citizen CT350II thermal printer won't print with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new Dell Vostro PC with Windows 11 and cannot get it to print to a Citizen CT350III Thermal receipt printer. Test prints will show up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HGB18568, Sep 24, 2022.

1. HGB18568 Win User

Citizen CT350II thermal printer won't print with Windows 11

I have a new Dell Vostro PC with Windows 11 and cannot get it to print to a Citizen CT350III Thermal receipt printer. Test prints will show up in the queue and disappear immediately while the printer will not print. The application I use with the printer will show that the print job was sent to the printer successfully, but no output from the printer.1 The Windows version is Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Build 22000.1042. I have all of the latest Windows updates.2 I'm using the Citizen driver 10.0.22000.1 which I downloaded and installed today from their site. They do not have Windows 11 version, so

:)

HGB18568, Sep 24, 2022

2. Windows 11 Add a second thermal printer port.

Hi, I used 2 Rollo thermal printers with no issues with Windows 10 as the operating system. I upgraded to Windows 11 and now I can only get one Rollo thermal printer connected. I contacted Rollo support and we spent quite a bit of time working on this issue. Windows 11 apparently will not create a 2nd thermal printer port. Has anyone else had an issue installing 2 thermal printers with Windows 11 or found a fix to this issue? Any advice or help would be appreciated as I really need to thermal printers for use in my business. Thanks in advance.

Kinisonfan, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Sep 24, 2022
  4. andryt Win User

Citizen (Ticket printer) offline on windows 10

HI Yashwant,

Issue is fixed.

here is the troubleshooting steps:

Start => All Program => CITIZEN => Driver Port => Driver Port Settings 2

Choose correct printer driver from drop down list

Remove check mark from "OFFLINE controllable mode"

andryt, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Citizen CT350II thermal printer won't print with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Citizen CT350II thermal

2. Citizen CT350II thermal printer won't print with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Citizen CT350II thermal printer won't print with Windows 11: I have a new Dell Vostro PC with Windows 11 and cannot get it to print to a Citizen CT350III Thermal receipt printer. Test prints will show up in the queue and disappear immediately while the printer will not print. The application I use with the printer will show that the...
  3. printer won't print with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer won't print with windows 11: The Update to Win11 caused my printer to not work; I even bought a new printer thinking that would cure the problem. I have been dealing with this for months and would like some help from microsoft since the update caused the issue in the first place! Tell me what I need to...
  4. printer won't print with windows 11

printer won't print with windows 11: The Update to Win11 caused my printer to not work; I even bought a new printer thinking that would cure the problem. I have been dealing with this for months and would like some help from microsoft since the update caused the issue in the first place! Tell me what I need to...
  5. citizen ct-s310ii won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    citizen ct-s310ii won't print: Driver installed, Windows seems to say its all good. But when I try to print to it, I get this:https://youtu.be/o-u8KV4XBDoI know the printer works, I swapped it to another PC , but I can't figure out why this one just refuses to print to it...
  6. citizen ct-s310ii won't print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    citizen ct-s310ii won't print: Driver installed, Windows seems to say its all good. But when I try to print to it, I get this:https://youtu.be/o-u8KV4XBDoI know the printer works, I swapped it to another PC , but I can't figure out why this one just refuses to print to it...
  7. citizen ct-s310ii won't print

8. printer won't print

printer won't print: I had taken my laptop into the shop to be fixed because it was running slowly and my webcam did not work. The tech said the Windows 10 I downloaded from the net was corrupt and he installed a clean version. The computer works fine except now I can't print anything. I have...
  9. PRINTER WON'T PRINT

PRINTER WON'T PRINT: After a windows update, my HP Deskjet 3522 printer is not printing or making copies. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print/d15c7ca5-b05d-4423-9b07-046097e702ec
  10. Printer won't print.

Printer won't print.: About a month ago I bought a laser printer. It's a Samsung Xpress Multifunction M2070W. Starting today it will not print. I know the reason as a message comes up saying "Out of toner." I believe that there is still toner in it. This printer (and I'm sure most printers) have a...