Windows 10: City Racing 2 - Chest Issue

Discus and support City Racing 2 - Chest Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After an automatic update from Microsoft, I am now unable to open any of the chest I receive from racing. Is there anyway I can get this corrected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeMasonNY, Apr 14, 2020.

1. City Racing 2 - Chest Issue

After an automatic update from Microsoft, I am now unable to open any of the chest I receive from racing. Is there anyway I can get this corrected without uninstalling and restarting from scratch.

:)

MikeMasonNY, Apr 14, 2020

2. exporting photos to a "Used city site"?

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay in response.

• Which browser are you using to exporting photos from "Used city site"?

I suggest you to access the website exporting photos to a "Used city site" in Internet Explorer and check whether the issue persists or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

City Racing 2 - Chest Issue

Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018

Source: Announcing the Forza Racing Championship 2018 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

City Racing 2 - Chest Issue

1. City Racing 2 - Chest Issue - Similar Threads - City Racing Chest

2. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  3. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  4. Chest Strap App for Windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chest Strap App for Windows?: Hello, I would like to practice my sport with a chest strap to track my pulse live. I own a Microsoft Surface Go and wanted to use it to get my pulse displayed there. However, I am unfortunately a bit confused, as the subject of chest straps is very new to me. So far I...
  5. csr racing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    csr racing: how do you fix CSR Racing is currently not available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csr-racing/b83dc0c0-6421-4c21-9f42-75920d9dae68"
  6. Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing: I reinstalled Hill Climb Racing 2 the other day to my reset Windows 10 PC and it connected to my Xbox Live account. According to the game I should have the following achievements: Made the Grade (20), Just Getting Started (5), Can't Go Wrong With More Bronze(5), and Tuning...
  7. Hill Climb Racing 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hill Climb Racing 2: I have been battling with the game download since Saturday, Microsoft told me it is a FingerSoft problem, anyway after battling to get any help, I bought a Android device and within 10 min I had my game back, is there any news from Microsoft with regards to the crashing of...
  8. Where is the Avast chest on the disk?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where is the Avast chest on the disk?: Where is the Avast virus chest located on the disk? The reason I ask is that Avast has unexpectedly marked an application I have used before as infected and quarantined it. I want to get the file to submit it to Virustotal for a second opinion, but I don't want to mark it as...
  9. Hill Climb Racing 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hill Climb Racing 2: Hill Climb Racing 2 was working perfectly until I was advised that there was an update and I should go to the Store. This I did, but now every time I launch the game It starts to load and then displays the same message again about an update. Now I can't get past the update...
  10. BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY: Dear axe0, In accordance with a request to create a new thread. The problem I faced when I was migrating to Windows 10 is I can not get DOTA 2. When installing the update then happens BSOD. I read some threads in this forum but I can not. Similarly, when I play SIM CITY...