Windows 10: Civ 4 Will not run.

Discus and support Civ 4 Will not run. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to run Civ4 on Win 10. None of the compatability settings work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Farbarian, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Farbarian Win User

Civ 4 Will not run.

I would like to run Civ4 on Win 10. None of the compatability settings work.

:)

Farbarian, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Jim Brook Win User

Civ 4 on Windows 10

I have found a patch numbered 3.19 but it seems to be for a version of Civ 4, "Beyond the Sword", which I do not have? Will it work for the original Civ 4?

Thanks.

Jim Brook, Nov 7, 2018
  3. deanjeff Win User
    Civ 4 on Windows 10

Sorry I dont even remember how I reinstalled but I did but wouldnt work maybe they changed it since? wish I had better news I heard civ 6 is coming out maybe it will be good and we wont need civ 4 I dought it I really like 4

deanjeff, Nov 7, 2018
  4. adrianll Win User

Civ 4 Will not run.

Civ 4 on Windows 10

Is there a similar patch for Civ III?

I assume you found the patch on the Civ Web site, right? If not, where?

Does anyone know if the problem goes away if I run Civ III/IV on a Windows 7 Hyper-V machine under Windows 10?

adrianll, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Civ 4 Will not run.

1. Civ 4 Will not run. - Similar Threads - Civ run

2. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  3. Running Civ 3 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Civ 3 on Windows 10: So my dad gave me a whole bunch of his old computer strategy games, including a Civilization 3 disk. I've spent roughly 8 to 10 hours just trying to figure out what the issue is with the download. It doesn't appear any of my drives need updating, but it keeps stopping at 81%...
  4. Running Civ 3 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Civ 3 on Windows 10: So my dad gave me a whole bunch of his old computer strategy games, including a Civilization 3 disk. I've spent roughly 8 to 10 hours just trying to figure out what the issue is with the download. It doesn't appear any of my drives need updating, but it keeps stopping at 81%...
  5. Cannot start my game civ 6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot start my game civ 6: HeyWhen i try to start my game it crashed and a message comes that says "t2gp.exe - incorrect memory image" and then "error status 0xc0000020". This only happens on 1 of my games civ 6. I tried verifiering the steam files several times, repairing files through the command...
  6. Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10: I have the disk version, I'm not buying it off Steam--Steam isn't even working properly anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-make-civ-4-work-on-windows-10/5d53622f-cc3b-4f52-ad91-d25c4604d2da
  7. HELP! Win 10 freezes in normal mode except when playing Civ 6

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! Win 10 freezes in normal mode except when playing Civ 6: Guys, I am at my wit's end. My system keeps freezing minutes after booting into Win 10 Pro. This freezing only happened recently, around 2 weeks. Previously worked perfectly for more than half a year. The super strange thing about it, is that when I play Civilization 6, it...
  8. Civ Conquest"please login with administrator privileges and try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civ Conquest"please login with administrator privileges and try again": Hello. I am running W10 and I can no longer run Civilization Conquests. I am running it from the game disc. A popup box appears after clicking the game icon and says "Access Denied" "please login with administrator privileges and try again." Now, the user I am using is an...
  9. BSOD playing Games like CIV 6

BSOD playing Games like CIV 6: While playing my Computer randomly crashes. It happended several times now and i don't know where the issue is. The Computer once had a several BSOD in succession, but works again. It also happend while watching a movie. I also get a Blackscreen randomly without doing...
  10. BSOD while playing games (E:D & Civ 5) or Youtube

BSOD while playing games (E:D & Civ 5) or Youtube: Hi All, Hoping to ask for help with frequent BSOD while playing games. When playing games (Elite Dangerous or Civ5) and playing Youtube, I will eventually receive a BSOD screen (I've posted an upload of those files in the link below). I've gone through the following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. civ4 not running on windows 10