Windows 10: CL.Downloader!gen38

Discus and support CL.Downloader!gen38 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't even know what this is but my antivirus says it is harmful and removing it was unsuccessful... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ArvydasGiknius, May 14, 2022.

1. CL.Downloader!gen38

I don't even know what this is but my antivirus says it is harmful and removing it was unsuccessful

:)

ArvydasGiknius, May 14, 2022
  2. Bruce Hagen, May 14, 2022
  3. phil_682 Win User
    CLS-Selene, CLS-Atlas

Our IT department has put CLS-Selene, and CLS-Atlas on our computers. This has caused us to have to restart the computers & CLt, Alt, Del, several times every day and has slowed down the computers. Is there anything we can do to improve this?

phil_682, May 14, 2022
  4. CL.Downloader!gen38

CLS-Selene, CLS-Atlas

This is a question you should direct at your IT Deparment or at the makers of CLS-Selene.

Frederik Long, May 14, 2022
Thema:

CL.Downloader!gen38

1. CL.Downloader!gen38 - Similar Threads - Downloader gen38

2. Error Downloading Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Downloading Cumulative Update: Let me start this off by saying I'm not the most tech savvy so sorry in advanceI've recently noticed when I go to my Windows Update section in settings I get a red alert under saying "Your device is missing important security and quality features" Which I spent a day trying...
  3. Error Downloading Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Downloading Cumulative Update: Let me start this off by saying I'm not the most tech savvy so sorry in advanceI've recently noticed when I go to my Windows Update section in settings I get a red alert under saying "Your device is missing important security and quality features" Which I spent a day trying...
  4. Error Downloading Cumulative Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  6. I've download Windows XP Professional.iso on Windows 10 but when I go on it the install...

I've download Windows XP Professional.iso on Windows 10 but when I go on it the install...: What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-download-windows-xp-professionaliso-on-windows/13128db2-e69c-49cf-bca8-3671ea5ba2f0
  7. Help I can’t download anything!

Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  8. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. I've download Windows XP Professional.iso on Windows 10 but when I go on it the install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've download Windows XP Professional.iso on Windows 10 but when I go on it the install...: What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-download-windows-xp-professionaliso-on-windows/13128db2-e69c-49cf-bca8-3671ea5ba2f0
  10. Pc freezes at random moments and when downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes at random moments and when downloading: I've been having this problem for a very long time but was confused on where to ask and thought that I could fix it by searching around but nothing worked so far.I've looked multiple times through the dump file but couldn't fix it after updating drivers and etc.I have...