Windows 10: clamwin

Discus and support clamwin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; False positives -seven of them. I had previously scanned with Defender, Malwarebytes, emsisoft and adaware and they were clean. Has any one found... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maranna, Jan 23, 2021.

1. maranna Win User

clamwin

False positives -seven of them.
    I had previously scanned with Defender, Malwarebytes, emsisoft and adaware and they were clean. Has any one found trouble with Clamwin and FP's? When I google this it is all over the place as a program run by Google with many false positive complaints.

:)

maranna, Jan 23, 2021

2. ClamWin Free Antivirus 0.91.2 beta

ClamWin Free Antivirus is a free antivirus for Windows. It provides a graphical user interface to the Clam AntiVirus engine.

WebSite

HellasVagabond, Jan 23, 2021
  3. weave Win User
    Windows Security Scan finds Virus, Is a blocked Virus still on System

Well a co-worker suggested ClamWin antivirus and after Windows Security blocked it I ran ClamWin and all it reported was a bunch of False Positives which didn't make me feel any better. Second scan with Windows Security nothing was found.

Thanks for the suggestions....

weave, Jan 23, 2021
  4. clamwin

Clamwin Open Source antiviris/Norton 360 2010

So I have a question. I found this antiviris program called clamwin. I would like to know if its good or not. I have Norton 360 2010 edition currently installed.

Exile_Chavez, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

clamwin