Windows 10: clarity of photos used

Discus and support clarity of photos used in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The photos used in the new Banff collection are not nearly the quality used previously. Good subjects but fuzzy and out of focus. the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarbaraMagnuson, Nov 16, 2018.

1. clarity of photos used

The photos used in the new Banff collection are not nearly the quality used previously. Good subjects but fuzzy and out of focus. the background photos that appear when first booting up are terrific. Use some of THOSE!

:)

BarbaraMagnuson, Nov 16, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

clarity of photos used

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

clarity of photos used

1. clarity of photos used - Similar Threads - clarity photos used

2. Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?: Hi,I returned from a hiatus in photo editing to find that Microsoft Photos has removed the Clarity/Sharpness adjustment slider that I used all the time! I've logged feedback via the feedback hub but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if it was coming back?My pictures...
  3. Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Clarity/Sharpness adjustments be returned to Microsoft Photos?: Hi,I returned from a hiatus in photo editing to find that Microsoft Photos has removed the Clarity/Sharpness adjustment slider that I used all the time! I've logged feedback via the feedback hub but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if it was coming back?My pictures...
  4. Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.: I used the program last week and had the clarity option. Today I went to view and clear up my photos and the format of the program is very different, but I can not find the clarity option. I use this program weekly and really would like to request that this option be placed...
  5. Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.

Clarity option in Windows 11 photo viewer.: I used the program last week and had the clarity option. Today I went to view and clear up my photos and the format of the program is very different, but I can not find the clarity option. I use this program weekly and really would like to request that this option be placed...
  6. Font Clarity is Poor

Font Clarity is Poor: I have a Dell XPS8960 running W10 Pro 22H2, 22621.2134 with an RTX3070Ti graphics card driving a Dell U2713H 27" Ultrasharp monitor 2560x1440. I find the default font clarity to be very poor see example, mm in 'command prompt', work in 'network connections', for example, but...
  7. MR clarity

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR clarity: [img] Just checking to see if I got this right. Here's one of my incr. forever backup strings (truncated). Next time this task runs tomorrow 00-00 will absorb 43-43 into itself and then delete the singular file 43-43. MR will then create a new file 73-73. Suppose I...
  8. Printing Clarity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Clarity: I have recently purchased an HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer to replace a 6968 printer that no longer worked. The pictures on the new printer are not as clear as when they were printed on the 6968. The cartridge number is the same and are only a week old. I would appreciate...
  9. 2nd Monitor clarity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2nd Monitor clarity: On my Surface Book 2 I have added a 2nd monitor, and with many struggles have been able to make it work. But, the clarity is poor. I have selected the best resolution for the display. Does anyone have any solutions?...
  10. need some clarity.

need some clarity.: I'm interested in downloading WinRar or Universal Extract, but get that "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?, which is making me hesitate! Exactly WHAT changes to my computer will this download make?? Not a real tech-savvy guy so any guidance is...