Windows 10: Clash of Clans Game available or not?

Discus and support Clash of Clans Game available or not? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is the game clash of clans available on store if not then when it will be available?, I need to know because I am waiting for the game to come on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chanpreet Singh, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Clash of Clans Game available or not?

Is the game clash of clans available on store if not then when it will be available?, I need to know because I am waiting for the game to come on Microsoft store for too long and it's a favourate game of millions of people worldwide u can check online. So I just wanted to request that if it is not available then pls try to bring it as I and millions of people love it. Thank You

With respect

- Chanpreet Singh

:)

Chanpreet Singh, Nov 5, 2018

2. Clash of Clans Game available or not?

Is the game clash of clans available on store if not then when it will be available?, I need to know because I am waiting for the game to come on Microsoft store for too long and it's a favourate game of millions of people worldwide u can check online. So
    I just wanted to request that if it is not available then pls try to bring it as I and millions of people love it. Thank You

With respect

-

Chanpreet Singh, Nov 6, 2018
  3. clash of clans

H my name is abdul and my probem is windows app and game....

Plz one game add this store clash of clans....plzzzz

clash of clans most entertaining game best streitgy game so plz add this game

abdulkadir_781, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Clash of Clans Game available or not?

Lumia 435 on windows 10 clash of clan game

most android phones are running clash of clan game,but yet not windows phones for clash of clan game,most of peoples are want to play clash of clan games,please conform build up for windows phones clash of clan game for getting windows app store

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

isharamadhushan, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Clash of Clans Game available or not?

1. Clash of Clans Game available or not? - Similar Threads - Clash Clans Game

2. team/clan/club wiebsite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    team/clan/club wiebsite: Hello all. I used to play thr Links 2k3 game moons ago. I used to run the team GIG back iin thr day and I always felt like we had one of the best websites aroud. If there are ant teams or clubs around I would like to offer my services for an interactive website. I can design...
  3. purchasing in castle clash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing in castle clash: i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a...
  4. Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?: How do I find Clash of Chlans in the Microsoft store? Is that even possible? If not, can anyone explain how I can play Clash of Clans on my PC with Windows 10? Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?
  5. Applications clash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications clash: Dear Sir: My name is Charnchai. I just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3. Whenever I open an attachments from Outlook mail, office documents from Line chat or Wechat, including internet link to Youtube etc, it clashed Microsoft Edge and office apps. I means it could not...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Clans Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Clans Issue: In console companion, when I go to join my friend's clan via invite it doesn't let me saying I'm at my limit for clans. When I go into that menu, it does one of two things: shows me my friends list which then shows below image if I click on anyone/thing, or this: [ATTACH]...
  7. Clashing devices on serial COM ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clashing devices on serial COM ports: I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise x64 PC. I have an Adafruit Feather M0 Express board and a Kortek touchscreen. I can use either of these devices individually on the PC. They work over serial communications. However, when I install the drivers for the touchscreen, the...
  8. Network Repeater Clash with Router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Repeater Clash with Router?: I have a problem with a network in a residential property. We have a BT Home Hub and a TP Link WA730 RE which is used as a range extender to repeat the signal. Generally, the solution works fine, it drops out occasionally, but works fine for Ipads, Apple TV, Phones, android...
  9. Firewall clashing with File sharing settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall clashing with File sharing settings?: There was an old thread over a year ago about this which explains how changing the settings on the built in firewall will affect file sharing and vice versa: Turning Windows Firewall off changes Network discovery File sharing on - Windows 10 Forums Does anyone know why...
  10. Printers clash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printers clash: I have two printers, a Brother label printer and an Epson general office printer/scanner, connected to my desktop computer by USB. Until recently, there was no problem, but suddenly they started to clash. If printer A has been used, printer B will not work unless I turn...