Windows 10: Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

Discus and support Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I find Clash of Chlans in the Microsoft store? Is that even possible? If not, can anyone explain how I can play Clash of Clans on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ralph07, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ralph07 Win User

Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

How do I find Clash of Chlans in the Microsoft store?

Is that even possible?

If not, can anyone explain how I can play Clash of Clans on my PC with Windows 10?

:)

Ralph07, Aug 1, 2020

2. Clash of clans

To play clash of clans on wp follow these steps.

1.Upgrade your phone to windows 10.

2.Now turn on developer mode in your phone.

3.Download APK DEPLOYMENT TOOLS FOR WINDOWS 10 in your pc.

4.Open the tool and connect your phone to pc.

5.Now drag an apk file like clash of clans to tool and press deploy.

venkateshprabhu, Aug 1, 2020
  3. sohanzmn Win User
    clash of clans on windows

I need clash of clans please give clash of clans please....

sohanzmn, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

clash of clans

H my name is abdul and my probem is windows app and game....

Plz one game add this store clash of clans....plzzzz

clash of clans most entertaining game best streitgy game so plz add this game

abdulkadir_781, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

1. Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore? - Similar Threads - Clash Clans Microsoftstore

2. My Microsoftstore is old

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoftstore is old: I am using window 8.1 and my MS isnt keep up with timeMy MS has old apps and when I look at the comment section of some apps, it was bettwen 2013 and 2018.I tried to dowload some of the apps but it always say: "this Item is no longer available" And I cant even find roblox in...
  3. My Microsoftstore is old

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoftstore is old: I am using window 8.1 and my MS isnt keep up with timeMy MS has old apps and when I look at the comment section of some apps, it was bettwen 2013 and 2018.I tried to dowload some of the apps but it always say: "this Item is no longer available" And I cant even find roblox in...
  4. team/clan/club wiebsite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    team/clan/club wiebsite: Hello all. I used to play thr Links 2k3 game moons ago. I used to run the team GIG back iin thr day and I always felt like we had one of the best websites aroud. If there are ant teams or clubs around I would like to offer my services for an interactive website. I can design...
  5. purchasing in castle clash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing in castle clash: i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a...
  6. Applications clash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications clash: Dear Sir: My name is Charnchai. I just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3. Whenever I open an attachments from Outlook mail, office documents from Line chat or Wechat, including internet link to Youtube etc, it clashed Microsoft Edge and office apps. I means it could not...
  7. microsoftstore and related applications are not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoftstore and related applications are not working: hello , my Microsoft store and related applications are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoftstore-and-related-applications-are-not/b376d096-3224-495a-b84f-557ba1e66649"
  8. Clash of Clans Game available or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clash of Clans Game available or not?: Is the game clash of clans available on store if not then when it will be available?, I need to know because I am waiting for the game to come on Microsoft store for too long and it's a favourate game of millions of people worldwide u can check online. So I just wanted to...
  9. Network Repeater Clash with Router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Repeater Clash with Router?: I have a problem with a network in a residential property. We have a BT Home Hub and a TP Link WA730 RE which is used as a range extender to repeat the signal. Generally, the solution works fine, it drops out occasionally, but works fine for Ipads, Apple TV, Phones, android...
  10. Printers clash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printers clash: I have two printers, a Brother label printer and an Epson general office printer/scanner, connected to my desktop computer by USB. Until recently, there was no problem, but suddenly they started to clash. If printer A has been used, printer B will not work unless I turn...