Windows 10: Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission

Discus and support Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Last night without updating, permission, or my knowledge, Microsoft accessed my computer and blocked my access to wuauserv, windows update, and update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StevieJ1, Dec 25, 2018.

1. StevieJ1 Win User

Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission

Last night without updating, permission, or my knowledge, Microsoft accessed my computer and blocked my access to wuauserv, windows update, and update orchestra so that I can no longer suspend updates and stop them from tying up my computer... The fact that this happened also means that Microsoft has full access to everything on our computers without our knowledge... We aren't the customers, we are the product just like Zuckerburg is doing with Facebook and Google is doing with our phones... Microsoft is hiding behind the false excuse that our protection and drivers need to be updated on a daily bases, when in fact, updates are being used to data mine all of us... Class Action Lawsuit!!!

:)

StevieJ1, Dec 25, 2018
  2. RealNeil Win User

Newegg email: GTX 980 Class action lawsuit

I have eight GPUs on that list of cards.

RealNeil, Dec 25, 2018
  3. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 25, 2018
  4. ToddMu-FX Win User

Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission

Windows 10 "permission denied" class action lawsuit

Considering the many hours of work lost, and the impossibility of refusing defective windows 10 updates, I recommend to all people so affected:

If you have an economic loss based on defective windows 10 updates, especially but not restricted to recent "permission denied" defect,

Please write in and affirm your interest in a class action lawsuit against Microsoft for business (and or personal) time lost and economic damages related to defective software.

Even though Microsoft lawyers have thought of (almost) everything to deny the rights of their customers (victims of their de-facto monopoly on computer operating systems), a BIG turnout of public protest and legal actions to recover economic damages might
    invoke the responsibility of Microsoft not to violate anti-trust, monopoly and basis civil rights laws.

LAWYERS AND LAW FIRMS PLEASE TAKE NOTICE and TAKE ACTION.

Is this an acceptable question, BIG MICROSOFT?

ToddMu-FX, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission - Similar Threads - Class action lawsuit

2. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  3. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  4. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...: IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE IDIOTS AT ALL FOR PUTTING EVERYONE THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS, THE WAY THEY TEACH THERE STUPID AGENTS, AND WAY THEY JUST HOLD YOUR MONEY TO GO THROUGH HEAPS AND BOUNDS,.. IS THERE ANYONE WITH ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE...
  6. IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...: IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE IDIOTS AT ALL FOR PUTTING EVERYONE THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS, THE WAY THEY TEACH THERE STUPID AGENTS, AND WAY THEY JUST HOLD YOUR MONEY TO GO THROUGH HEAPS AND BOUNDS,.. IS THERE ANYONE WITH ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE...
  7. Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...

Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...: Final Straw!!!!! Class action lawsuit is needed to send a message. I want to join or start looking into starting a class action lawsuit effort against Microsoft about automatic Windows updates and automatic reboots that Microsoft initiates without a user's or computer...
  8. HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated: How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted S-***-1001 and rename ***.bak to get to the right path ProfileImagePath, still log me in as temporary user. Even reboot more...
  9. Lawsuit Against Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lawsuit Against Microsoft?: This issue is ongoing now for 2+ months since the release of 1903, Windows is capping users internet speeds, I have posted this already, submitted a feedback, talked to microsoft support, and it isnt being tracked on there "Known" issues. So im asking wonder how fast...
  10. Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?

Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?: I truly believe there should be one. What right does Microsoft have, to enforce Security Updates that disable otherwise functioning computers? My computer may be older, but it works, and works fine, EXCEPT when the Death Star shoots off one of their Security Updates that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crypto monitoring remote software without user knowledge lawsuit