Windows 10: Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...

Discus and support Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Jan 14, 2022: Windows 11 transition possibility on laptop Dell Inspiron 15R 5520; Reg Model P25F. PC was assembled in India. User is now based in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yssankar, Jan 14, 2022.

1. yssankar Win User

Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...

Jan 14, 2022: Windows 11 transition possibility on laptop Dell Inspiron 15R 5520; Reg Model P25F. PC was assembled in India. User is now based in Beijing, China. Both Dell hardware and Microsoft software; OS provider; Windows OS came pre-installed on PC at the time of purchase in Mumbai are multinational companies. How come Microsoft launches new OS Windows 11 that is not compatible with all devices irrespective of brand that came pre-installed with Windows OS at the time of purchase? Why are there no clear instructions, and proactive services in fact, to ensure each and every device/P

:)

yssankar, Jan 14, 2022

2. Class Action Suit

Has anyone ever thought about a class action suit against Microsoft for the Windows 10 fiasco?

DouglasBackstrom, Jan 14, 2022
  3. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 14, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell... - Similar Threads - Class action suits

2. class action on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class action on Windows 11?: has anyone filed a class action lawsuit for windows 11 causing loss of external monitor on laptops? Seems to me to be a likely ADA case.While the 'heck' haven't they issued an upgrade to fix it????...
  3. class action on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    class action on Windows 11?: has anyone filed a class action lawsuit for windows 11 causing loss of external monitor on laptops? Seems to me to be a likely ADA case.While the 'heck' haven't they issued an upgrade to fix it????...
  4. Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...: Jan 14, 2022: Windows 11 transition possibility on laptop Dell Inspiron 15R 5520; Reg Model P25F. PC was assembled in India. User is now based in Beijing, China. Both Dell hardware and Microsoft software; OS provider; Windows OS came pre-installed on PC at the time of...
  5. Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Class-action suits for disruptions due to Windows 11 / transition possibility on Dell...: Jan 14, 2022: Windows 11 transition possibility on laptop Dell Inspiron 15R 5520; Reg Model P25F. PC was assembled in India. User is now based in Beijing, China. Both Dell hardware and Microsoft software; OS provider; Windows OS came pre-installed on PC at the time of...
  6. New Class-Action Suit?

New Class-Action Suit?: Last night, with updates permanently disabled, and not having had any major issue with this before at least since Windows 10 kept trying to hijack every Windows 7/8/8.1 system a few years back, my computer restarted itself while I slept, killing a business process I had...
  7. Should Windows users file a class action suit for forced updates/malware

Should Windows users file a class action suit for forced updates/malware: I have been a windows user since Windows 95. I have had every version except ME and 2000. I purchased this product in good faith, that it would be the same reliable, trustworthy operating system I've used for more than 20 years. I was not aware that Microsoft had become so...
  8. class action

class action: sick and tired of Microsoft update issues class action needed everything a mess here always same friggin issue just pulling my hair to get my laptop going https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-action/80a27153-e500-49dd-ab15-0531661cebdc
  9. Windows 10 forced update class action law suit.

Windows 10 forced update class action law suit.: I have a friend who work in the industry and he told me that his job is to use updates to slow down my computer. This is my computer and no one has the right to intentionally slow it down. Does anyone know how I can join the Windows 10 forced update law suit....
  10. Class Action

Class Action: During the latest Windows 10 October 2018 update, Microsoft knowingly release an update that deleted personal data. Microsoft had reports of data being deleted and did not mitigate any customer losses by releasing this update. I personally have lost photos and data that I can...