Windows 10: class action

Discus and support class action in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sick and tired of Microsoft update issues class action needed everything a mess here always same friggin issue just pulling my hair to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by roykumar1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. roykumar1 Win User

class action

sick and tired of Microsoft update issues

class action needed

everything a mess here

always same friggin issue

just pulling my hair to get my laptop going

:)

roykumar1, Apr 18, 2020
  2. RealNeil Win User

Newegg email: GTX 980 Class action lawsuit

I have eight GPUs on that list of cards.

RealNeil, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Nvidia Class action payouts. Anyone get theirs?

It shows up in this list at KCC: KCC Class Action - Active Cases

They likely issue them in the order they were received.

Like I said, class action payments usually take a year.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 18, 2020
  4. class action

ATI class action settlement

This is not what the lawsuit that is actually supposed to give new cards is about.

The one linked referes to an HDCP claim on the products. Nothing ever surfaced AFAIK about the "price conspiracy".

Dippyskoodlez, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

class action

1. class action - Similar Threads - class action

2. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  3. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  4. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. class action on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class action on Windows 11?: has anyone filed a class action lawsuit for windows 11 causing loss of external monitor on laptops? Seems to me to be a likely ADA case.While the 'heck' haven't they issued an upgrade to fix it????...
  6. class action on Windows 11?

class action on Windows 11?: has anyone filed a class action lawsuit for windows 11 causing loss of external monitor on laptops? Seems to me to be a likely ADA case.While the 'heck' haven't they issued an upgrade to fix it????...
  7. Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...: Microsoft is wrought with bugs. The latest update is denying access unless it connects to the internet. The problem is that my computer is connected to the internet and I can conduct searches using any popular search engine including Bing. Next, assuming that Microsoft is a...
  8. Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...

Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...: Microsoft is wrought with bugs. The latest update is denying access unless it connects to the internet. The problem is that my computer is connected to the internet and I can conduct searches using any popular search engine including Bing. Next, assuming that Microsoft is a...
  9. Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can anyone say Class Action

Can anyone say Class Action: 10's of millions of people having their time wasted by Windows 11 upgrade nags, businesses, pesonal doesn't matter, where are the lawyers when they're needed, No way to stop MS on this one I'm afraid, they've become so bold to ignore user experience and demands to stop, you...