Windows 10: Class not registered errors after upgrading to Win10 from Win7

Discus and support Class not registered errors after upgrading to Win10 from Win7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a weird issue with accessing to standard Windows features after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I try to access features like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sempiro, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Sempiro Win User

Class not registered errors after upgrading to Win10 from Win7

Hello,

I have a weird issue with accessing to standard Windows features after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I try to access features like "Additional date, time & regional settings" or "Change adapter options" I am getting "Class not registered" error pop-ups, while I can access all these features through Control Panel. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Class not registered errors after upgrading to Win10 from Win7 [​IMG]

Here are exact pop-ups that I have.

:)

Sempiro, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

"class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 29, 2020
  3. WJaneFW Win User
    Class not registered error

I ran the scan as suggested. No errors were found. I continue to receive the "class not registered" error when I try to open a JPEG file.

WJaneFW, Aug 29, 2020
  4. stapleto Win User

Class not registered error

So how do I (we) fix this problem?

stapleto, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Class not registered errors after upgrading to Win10 from Win7 - Similar Threads - Class registered errors

2. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  3. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  4. "Class not registered" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Class not registered" error: When I click on a .jg or .png file I get the error "Class not registered".How can this be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/bf7fbd2a-ff08-4f57-a737-aed053745ae9
  5. Class not registered error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Class not registered error: I am facing an issue of class not registered...whenever i try to open my start menu it doesn't...i tried to open my settings app..it says explorer.exe class not registered....same goes when i open edge and any photo....i tried many solutions..restarting explorer...setting...
  6. upgrading from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading from win7 to win10: I can't find HP ProtectTools Device Access Manager to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-win7-to-win10/f289a046-d68b-471b-8f6f-de8ed5ccafa6
  7. Errors when upgrading from Win7 to Win10

Errors when upgrading from Win7 to Win10: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my Win7 OS to Win10. I have launched the MediaCreationTool1903. I end up with an error REPLICATE_OC in the phase SAFE_OS. 0x8007001F - 0x20006. I have noticed the CBS.log file contained some errors like: Error CBS Failed...
  8. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  9. Upgrading from win7 to win10

Upgrading from win7 to win10: Hello, I have 4 PCs; I was able to upgrade 3, but the fourth one the desktop I couldn't upgrade it. I followed all the workarounds and solution were offered I downloaded the Windows Creation Tool and still cannot update. What should I do? 13716
  10. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143