Windows 10: 'Class not registered' message

Discus and support 'Class not registered' message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get 'class not registered' msg when opening any picture file.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jerome786, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Jerome786 Win User

'Class not registered' message

I get 'class not registered' msg when opening any picture file.

:)

Jerome786, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

"class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Class not registered error message.

Hi Scott,

To address your concern regarding the error message that you're getting, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Krishna Prasobh V on February 19, 2016.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Jun 28, 2019
  4. 'Class not registered' message

Class not registered error message with Windows 10

I am getting class not registered messages on several shortcut icons which I have been using for ages and now with a new bit of software I am trying to install on my computer. Any suggestions?

sad face t, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

'Class not registered' message

1. 'Class not registered' message - Similar Threads - 'Class registered' message

2. Class not registered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Class not registered: So I've been having this error since my computer updated yesterday and everytime I boot it up and login explorer is not running so I manually start it up. Once I do that my sound stops working and if I try to open videos images or even the main windows settings it tells me...
  3. error message "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message "class not registered": Laptop is a few months old. It worked perfectly until it doesn't today. How can I easily fix "class not registered" error. I'm trying to open mail. I cannot type anything into the search field....
  4. class not registered

in Windows 10 Customization
    class not registered: Hi, I need help. my start menu doesn't open. I can't open my settings or any app on my pc and if I try to open any app it says explorer exe class not registered. please I don't know how to fix it. i have try so many ways and they don't work. please help...
  5. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  6. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  7. Explorer.exe "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe "class not registered": I remember having made some changes in Windows/system32 andsysWOW64 where I changed the file extension of the file"ExplorerFramae.dll to BAK" in both the folders and also copied theold file "ExplorerFrame.dll" as before,in bothe folders which was doefollowing instructions on...
  8. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  9. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329