Windows 10: "Class not registered" problem

Discus and support "Class not registered" problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

"Class not registered" problem

Hello,
    Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address.
    The notice attached here.
    What is it and how to fix it.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Sep 26, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia "Class not registered" problem :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Sep 26, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone "Class not registered" problem :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks "Class not registered" problem :)

hitch_11, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

The 'go.microsoft' fwlink address in your screenshot would appear to take you to the MSN home page. Therefore the class that's not registered would appear to be for http.

Go to Settings and in Default apps try setting Edge as your default browser (if it's already default, set it to IE, then change it back). If you still get the error, try setting defaults for http in '...defaults by filetype',' ...by protocol' or 'set defaults by app' for Edge. One of those actions should correctly register the http class.

Here's a similar problem where the class not registered was the one for photos.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...a-8926f050b634

5. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Sep 26, 2017
  6. Motim Win User
    Hello,
    Thanks for all the answers.
    Issue solved.
    Thanks

Motim, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Class not registered" problem - Similar Threads - Class registered problem

2. Class not registered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Class not registered: So I've been having this error since my computer updated yesterday and everytime I boot it up and login explorer is not running so I manually start it up. Once I do that my sound stops working and if I try to open videos images or even the main windows settings it tells me...
  3. Class not registered

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Class not registered: Hi! I am Blake. A kid who has little knowledge of what happened to my laptop. Once I was playing some Roblox and then once I got off for the day, I went to sleep and went back to my laptop and saw the Class not registered thing. when I tried to use the search bar of the...
  4. class not registered

in Windows 10 Customization
    class not registered: Hi, I need help. my start menu doesn't open. I can't open my settings or any app on my pc and if I try to open any app it says explorer exe class not registered. please I don't know how to fix it. i have try so many ways and they don't work. please help...
  5. class not registered problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    class not registered problem: Everytime i try to open one of the apps in my tool bar it comes up with a message that says class not registered and doesn't let me open the app. How do I fix this problem?...
  6. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  7. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  8. Explorer.exe "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe "class not registered": I remember having made some changes in Windows/system32 andsysWOW64 where I changed the file extension of the file"ExplorerFramae.dll to BAK" in both the folders and also copied theold file "ExplorerFrame.dll" as before,in bothe folders which was doefollowing instructions on...
  9. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  10. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......