Windows 10: “Class not Registered”?

Discus and support “Class not Registered”? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow lost my Windows and Explorer coming up “Class not Registered” cant open Start , how do i fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NancyBD, May 7, 2019.

1. NancyBD Win User

“Class not Registered”?

Somehow lost my Windows and Explorer

coming up “Class not Registered” cant open Start , how do i fix?

:)

NancyBD, May 7, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

class not registered

Hi Sheila,

The error Class Not Registered may affect many applications. It can be due to changed changes on the Default apps. We'd like to ask the following to help us out on this:

• Can you elaborate the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Are you able to tell us when did this happened and how long is this ongoing?
    • Were there any newly installed applications or updates applied on the device?
    • Do you have another user account we can use on your device?

Erika Aro, May 7, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    "class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 7, 2019
  4. “Class not Registered”?

Explorer.exe Class not registered

It seems StartIsBack is breaking your system and we suggest you to avoid using it, so that you can prevent 'Class not registered' and related errors.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 7, 2019
Thema:

“Class not Registered”?

1. “Class not Registered”? - Similar Threads - “Class Registered”

2. class not registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class not registered: Hi, I haven't been using my computer for a while and it doesn't work properly anymore. Most the app that I want to use Windows11 c write 'Class not registered' when I try to open them. I can't even access my setting, since the windows start icon or touch on my computer work....
  3. class not registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    class not registered: Hi, I haven't been using my computer for a while and it doesn't work properly anymore. Most the app that I want to use Windows11 c write 'Class not registered' when I try to open them. I can't even access my setting, since the windows start icon or touch on my computer work....
  4. After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...: After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-march-2024-update-im-getting-class-not/589463a8-9fff-41ff-acf7-dfb6efa6ed9a
  5. After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...

After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...: After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-march-2024-update-im-getting-class-not/589463a8-9fff-41ff-acf7-dfb6efa6ed9a
  6. class not registered error

class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  7. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  8. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows10 has explores class not registered error: Sir my PC has problem when loging in it shows blank screen where I can't asses my app and when I try to start explorer.exe it crashes . Also my none of windows app not working showing same class not registered error settings app also but fule explorer is working .safe mode...
  9. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

My windows10 has explores class not registered error: Sir my PC has problem when loging in it shows blank screen where I can't asses my app and when I try to start explorer.exe it crashes . Also my none of windows app not working showing same class not registered error settings app also but fule explorer is working .safe mode...
  10. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

in Windows 10 Customization